List Mgmt. DFA targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I still want Mitch Harvey as at the very least, he'd offer more than Gault in the VFL. Free hit. Either him or Grimley.

Don't want Watson, too slow at VFL level. He'd be killed at AFL level. Or Daw. White is a better option.
I have a feeling Mitch is slow like Watson ;)

Don't know much about Gorringe other than he is a ruck and must be fairly agile as I remember Suns saying they were trialling him on a wing at one stage.

If he could play forward he'd be handy to have on the list.

Only delisted free agents we should be looking at are KP, rucks or xfactor types in my opinion.

From what I've just read, I don't think Daniel Gorringe is happy with Port Adelaide after they turned their back on him last year, and went for Patrick Ryder instead. Collingwood were interested in Matthew Kreuzer, so they should consider Gorringe if he's interested.

Matthew Watson is worth considering as well, but only because of the queries that still remain over Ben Reid, although hopefully his injury problems are in the past now. Preferably, Mitch Brown is on Collingwood's radar. He would be handy at either end.

I think once your delisted you'll take an offer from anywhere. Gorringe will still go to port if they offer him a contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that adcock would be a handy pick up for us. Gives good utility cover as either a back or forward flank or could play off a wing.

I think that adcock would be a handy pick up for us. Gives good utility cover as either a back or forward flank or could play off a wing.

but he is not the Age we are Chasing. He would get games possibly ahead of Maynard and Scharanberg and we are better getting games into them

but he is not the Age we are Chasing. He would get games possibly ahead of Maynard and Scharanberg and we are better getting games into them

There defender and his a midfielder so I don't think he'd get games ahead of them anyways.

For Mid Depth, not that we need it, just for our VFL side with a chance of making the seniors, id take a chance on Wright. Wrights a terrific player in his prime and still under 28 so has a bit of good footy left if we can regenerate his form pre-2015 then would be a great find. Other than him, Ballard and Woodward are apealing but require developement and need to stay away from injuries. Nothing much in the backline in the delistings, Maybe go for Saad or Spencer White who are alright, certainly adds to our depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. DFA targets