List Mgmt. DFA targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't mind taking majak daw as we will have a pick before north.

Then again, criminal charges. Will be good vfl option and afl depth

Agree - Criminal Chargers be the Reason for the De-Listing. As IF he goes to Jail he would take a spot on your List

Right. I'm sure it will happen before the cut off then if that's the case. No point in going early before you see what else via DFA might be available.
Friday 30 October 2pm - List Lodgement (1) ; Rookie Promotion to Primary List; Retained 2nd & 3rd Year Rookies; International Scholarship Player; Alternate Talent Player Nominations; Club Notification of Rookie Players Not Accepting a Contract of Offer; Nomination of Draft Eligible Father/Son Players Lodged; TPP Pre-Season Estimates (1).

Our club always keeps us in suspense.
DFA commences 31 October

They thought the same with Aish.

Worth a look I reckon.

Well Gorringe wanted to go to Port Last Years Trade Period and only did not get him because then Blinked 1st and Added there 2nd Round pick in the Ryder Trade.

Aish was Rumored he wanted to go to Collingwood in the Beams Trade Last Season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very Interesting One in as a Top 10 Pick and Suns have a Ton of Talls.

I suspect he be heading home to SA though
From what I've just read, I don't think Daniel Gorringe is happy with Port Adelaide after they turned their back on him last year, and went for Patrick Ryder instead. Collingwood were interested in Matthew Kreuzer, so they should consider Gorringe if he's interested.

Matthew Watson is worth considering as well, but only because of the queries that still remain over Ben Reid, although hopefully his injury problems are in the past now. Preferably, Mitch Brown is on Collingwood's radar. He would be handy at either end.

Ahmed Saad delisted (along with Ray and Saunders) at Saints.

It was reported that we asked the question about him during trade week. If we were keen he is a free hit now. I'd pass personally.

Ahmed Saad delisted (along with Ray and Saunders) at Saints.

It was reported that we asked the question about him during trade week. If we were keen he is a free hit now. I'd pass personally.

Id take saad. Put him on the rookie list. Would be great for depth/injury cover.

From what I've just read, I don't think Daniel Gorringe is happy with Port Adelaide after they turned their back on him last year, and went for Patrick Ryder instead. Collingwood were interested in Matthew Kreuzer, so they should consider Gorringe if he's interested.

Matthew Watson is worth considering as well, but only because of the queries that still remain over Ben Reid, although hopefully his injury problems are in the past now. Preferably, Mitch Brown is on Collingwood's radar. He would be handy at either end.

Don't want Watson. Can't get a Game at the Scum. Enough Said.

Would love us to Sign Gorringe

I'm with Jack. Daw looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. Might be able to do the odd nice thing here and there but he has no football smarts at all. Stay away Pies.

Samething with White looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. DFA targets