Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pressure is now on heidelberg as i have just see the draw for next season on the dvfl website and the opening game has heidelberg at home unfurling their flag against bundoora. should start selling tickets now to see the bigheads fall over against a true dvfl club.

Bundoora should start favorites... it's not a grand final :D

hahahhahahahaha :mad: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Cmon young fella, I was just playin around.... however you gotta admit, there is a little truth behind it as well.

The first step to any recovery is admitting there is a problem in the first place.

Wanna know a little secret that every man and his dog around the Valley knows except all those imbeciles down at Yulong....

That problems name is Vinny....;)

Cmon young fella, I was just playin around.... however you gotta admit, there is a little truth behind it as well.

The first step to any recovery is admitting there is a problem in the first place.

Wanna know a little secret that every man and his dog around the Valley knows except all those imbeciles down at Yulong....

That problems name is Vinny....;)

It was sooo obvious that the only person that could lose a grand final with the lineup bundoora had would be him. But as soon as the players start to respond to abuse threats and being dragged off the ground like schoolboys and a coach who doesn't talk to his players then maybe they will stop being bridesmaids.

the pressure is now on heidelberg as i have just see the draw for next season on the dvfl website and the opening game has heidelberg at home unfurling their flag against bundoora. should start selling tickets now to see the bigheads fall over against a true dvfl club.

There should be a new rule that if something is quoted on here that resembles a two year olds thoughts they should be banned for 1 year.The only pressure HFC have is making the 7.30pm appointment this Friday at the club to take the Premiership Photo.Who gives a s**t about round 1. ;) :eek: :( :rolleyes: :D :p :eek:

:thumbsdown:

What u got inside info at North.......Dont think so:thumbsdown:

:rolleyes: Well considering he did the right thing and went to the North Committee and spoke to them before he had the meeting with Macleod's Executive Committee. He told them he wanted to pursue a coaching career and they gave him the ok and wished him good luck... I would call that the OK...OK:thumbsu:

:thumbsdown:

What u got inside info at North.......Dont think so:thumbsdown:
Unearthed i think i know who you are and to be completely honest you have never been a somebody so stop thinking you are. If puff wants to leave after the service and loyalty he has given the club and pursue a different avenue with his footy then you should be wishing him all the best. Its blokes like you why North Heidelberg is becoming a yesterday club.Ask yourself why you get ten to fifteen people to the functions? And why you cant recruit players? Its got to do with the people like yourself. If you are who i think you are you are an absolute goose.

definately not official yet:thumbsdown:

Of course its not fully official yet because the clearance has not gone through. He has signed a contract with Macleod so that part is official. Your more than welcome to come down to Macleods training tomorrow night at Windsor Park on Greensborough Road and you will see him there.

He has wanted to do the right thing by North the entire time. Macleod chased him last year and he wanted to stay at North which was understandable. He is now ready to take on a coaching role and they are more than supportive. As said by chopsewie, he has been loyal and given many years of service and he is one who would know! ;)

Apparently there was a walrus seen traveling down the hume hwy from seymour and has finaly arrived at westgarth st . Now they have a walrus a bloke with 2 wombats in his shorts and an on baller that looks like he is pregnant.Would not suprise me if saad was back with the cougars.

Rumor has it former Pascoe Vale, Wallan and Melton central coach Mark Pederson has been appointed to the lalor coaching position. Can you confirm GYTM.

How's Northcote footy club looking next year i hear a few Jacana boys are bout to sign up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course its not fully official yet because the clearance has not gone through. He has signed a contract with Macleod so that part is official. Your more than welcome to come down to Macleods training tomorrow night at Windsor Park on Greensborough Road and you will see him there.

He has wanted to do the right thing by North the entire time. Macleod chased him last year and he wanted to stay at North which was understandable. He is now ready to take on a coaching role and they are more than supportive. As said by chopsewie, he has been loyal and given many years of service and he is one who would know! ;)

so y say its officaial in the first place

Any truth to the rumour that Lynch is training with Richmond and wont line up with Macleod next season???

Fantastic effort by former Lower Plenty coach, Danny Sexton, on getting a gig as development coach at StKilda. He has progressed quickly through the ranks since he finished at Lower about 3 years ago. A great teacher and communicator, who looks to have a bright future.

This is the sort of positive publicity the league needs, rather than stories about violence at under age matches, or clubs wanting to join other leagues.

Fantastic effort by former Lower Plenty coach, Danny Sexton, on getting a gig as development coach at StKilda. He has progressed quickly through the ranks since he finished at Lower about 3 years ago. A great teacher and communicator, who looks to have a bright future.

This is the sort of positive publicity the league needs, rather than stories about violence at under age matches, or clubs wanting to join other leagues.

Definatly Matchy, Congrats to Sekko. Glad to see good things still happen to good people :thumbsu:

Any truth to the Rumour that Hyde has walked out of HFC following their appeal being turned down.

Apparently spoke to the players Monday night and resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back