Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if chris hall from heidelberg is still killing them???? also i hope sth morang have a great season..........they have been building up to ne.....

at what stage in my post did i say they wouldve erased a 15 goal deficit?
you clown. even with those players macleod would still be too good, but maybe not 15 goals better.

Yeah flipout, boys were disapointing on the day!! Macleod looked very good, while at times watsy looked as if they could match it!! Some good signs from a team with some new faces and a few out!!! Reserves looked very good and in the 19's we are lookin for some better 4qrt football!!

Was at monty on the weekend, and the west boys had a very very good win. They ran the game out very well, and looked hard at it. Very impressive!:)

Hope it's just a teething issue, but there were no nfl results in any of the papers today,??????? and i'm not to sure about this new website yet!!:rolleyes: But i guess time will tell!
Bring on the tigers!!
GO Roosters!

the new website is sacked. coach a juniors side and still no scores. old one had them up by 7pm on sunday. Its slow and a pain in the arse to see everything and even reports wrong scores.
And will the person who types in the names take thier cap locks off. They also need to learn that an apostrophe is a ' not a " as in O'Conner not O"CONNER.

thats all.

the new website is sacked. coach a juniors side and still no scores. old one had them up by 7pm on sunday. Its slow and a pain in the arse to see everything and even reports wrong scores.
And will the person who types in the names take thier cap locks off. They also need to learn that an apostrophe is a ' not a " as in O'Conner not O"CONNER.

thats all.

100% back u up mate the new website is shocking a pain to use and results ainteven up yet.. it will b annoying in the late round wen teams josteling for that last spot in the 4 and will have 2 wait ages 2 c the results, go back to the old website this one is rubbish

100% back u up mate the new website is shocking a pain to use and results ainteven up yet.. it will b annoying in the late round wen teams josteling for that last spot in the 4 and will have 2 wait ages 2 c the results, go back to the old website this one is rubbish
i agree and it doesn't look like the leading goal kickers will b in there either. Looks like we will have to go back to the old days when we wait for the following sat to get the record.

i agree and it doesn't look like the leading goal kickers will b in there either. Looks like we will have to go back to the old days when we wait for the following sat to get the record.

I think you blokes are being harsh & premature with the website.

Yes there was some teething problems but give it time and I'm sure it will improve.

Btw you can see leading goal kickers by going to leading stats.

Incase u can't find this function, Ryan Bongetti (eltham) is on top with 6.

What is the efl one like? they use the same system and theres has been running long enough to stamp out teething problems, i just cant be bothered looking the pr ick up. surely our one will be similar in a few weeks

was scouting the club websites this morning and came accross this on monty's site. They have interviews on their website after the game. Good work to the committee down there, even if you didnt win the new interviews are a winner. Is this going to happen every game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBwsYWakX8
:thumbsu:

Yep, President Ed is making a documentary on the season, so pretty sure the interviews will continue. I was listening to Larko at the time... intersting that he said he just wanted to be competitive. They were more than that.....

The return of Smith is a big inclusion, he killed us, and Morrison is a great recruit. West look pretty good... more direct and ran the game out better.

Anyone surprised by any results from Round 1, or did everything pan out as expected??? I know we were expecting a closer result against Whittlesea after a few people on here tipped them as a good premiership chance. Is only early days, but good to kick off the season with a solid win!

The website is a farce and sporting pulse should be sacked today.No excuse whatsoever!!!Hope delegates will find out why the were chosen.Tipping jobs to mates again.Why has the Age got no scores in Sunday or Mondays paper.Herald sun yesterday had nothing either!!!
How the hell could you get the results wrong in a game such as the grandfinal replay!!!
Also when you go to the results section why do you have to scroll down all the juniour results to get to the seniors?????
So all these high paid jobs have been created a historical name changed for the sake of it and this farce to start things of!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other results for div 2 games yesterday.

Lalor beat us by 14 goals. Probably should have been more, lucky for us they didn't have there kicking boots on.

It was a very windy day out at Wallan. We hit the post 5 times as well.

They have obviously lost a few key blokes down there, but to their credit they didnt stop all day.

we done well considering we still have the mitchell brothers, howse, t simmons and a handy recruit from what i have been told to all return.

dale piggot looking good at ff also

did franchina even play?

good to see white not getting a kick all day aswell

Good win by Heidelberg. Still have plenty to come back in also. Franchina did play, he was the bloke who kept hitting the leading forwards on the chest. Bundoora once again had no match for Dale Nolan. Vinny was a shocker in the twos. Not only could he not get near the pill, but proceeded to continously bag his team mates.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, that 2006 premiership flag looked good on the flagpole! :thumbsu:

Chuck in Mark Whittison and Shane Potter and they could kick the 15 goals between them!!

mate you are a goose we had 8 players out who played in the grand final last year and to still pump you by 15 goals just shows how much you still have to go.
if your going to go out and buy players dont get players who couldnt get a game in the ones at resa they are all hacks and rejects. see you next year!

Good win by Heidelberg. Still have plenty to come back in also. Franchina did play, he was the bloke who kept hitting the leading forwards on the chest. Bundoora once again had no match for Dale Nolan. Vinny was a shocker in the twos. Not only could he not get near the pill, but proceeded to continously bag his team mates.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, that 2006 premiership flag looked good on the flagpole! :thumbsu:

going to be a cracker game on saturday.

expect west preston to give heidelberg a run!

just a quick one:
will watsonia regain any players this week.
will be handy for us if gibbo and parker are still out?

mate you are a goose we had 8 players out who played in the grand final last year and to still pump you by 15 goals just shows how much you still have to go.
if your going to go out and buy players dont get players who couldnt get a game in the ones at resa they are all hacks and rejects. see you next year!

No worries hero, the resa boys were all from their 1s you fool. I didn't expect too much from us on saturday seeing we hardly know most of eachother, basically a brand new team coming from 4th last up against the 06 runners up and need to gel together and get a couple of games under our belt. Our best players were out, no excuse for that sort of thumping but give us some time and you will see we will be very tough to beat.

hey magpie,
full credit to west, beating mont @ mont. just a couple of quick ones.
do you think that monts errant kicking helped you boys or did you easily outplay them.
how did finno and cutho go for mont.

hey magpie,
full credit to west, beating mont @ mont. just a couple of quick ones.
do you think that monts errant kicking helped you boys or did you easily outplay them.
how did finno and cutho go for mont.

From what i saw mont did kick poorly, but the pressure from the west boys was pretty intense. West Preston played a better brand of footy! Finnin played down back on nugent, who kicked 3 on him, he looked a little lost, and cutho looked to be a little underdone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back