Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Look out, Cleaves the ********ing Clown is Back!!

I doubt you ever saw any of the u17 footy this year, so it is very interesting that you could call it a disgrace. in fact some very talented footballers played in the Div 1 u 17 comp during 2006, and the best TEAM was the Panthers - so get over it.

Next year, The Panthers will face a struggle in U19.5s but I have every confidence that they will be better than everyone (except the boys themselves) think.

Too early to call them contenders, but They will play to win.

By the way, as i have stated before, there are 13 or 14 u19s players who will be Top age for Eltham, you won't just be playing against the the bottom age kids. But even if you were, they would surely give you CLEAVES a Pantsing .

:eek:

yer well bring it on mate. ya talk it up on the net i garentee u no chance to let ur bottom age love childs a run

anyone know whos coaching epping u19s next year

i dont think any one knows.. theres been nothin on Epping but i know that a few of there 19s wil play seniors if they dont recruit some players. so id like to say that epping might struggle in the 19s this year..

anyone know whos coaching epping u19s next year

Vito will be coaching epping again this year and epping will still go pretty good this year in the 19's and i cant wait till all of the eltham scum finsh last in div 1 19s after being so cocky on here because they wont get anywhere near west, bundy and monty.

what about Watsonia?? the new team to div 2 under 19s, shuld travel alright i reckon got some good players on there list, with a rumour that Duff is playing for them.

what about Watsonia?? the new team to div 2 under 19s, shuld travel alright i reckon got some good players on there list, with a rumour that Duff is playing for them.

yes, but who is coaching them. better be someone who coaches for the club and not for themselves like one of the other u19 coachs mentioned earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes, but who is coaching them. better be someone who coaches for the club and not for themselves like one of the other u19 coachs mentioned earlier.

Rick Le Gassick. definately a club man trying to sign as many up as possible. Watsonia who were in the ******** 3 or so years ago are workin hard for club youth to kepe the club going, and rick has certainly made a consertive effort to keep many there.

this is incorrect, watsonia have already appointed a captain coach of there seniors, being trevor little.

a few eltham boys going down to watsy i here including josh ernest, dale equid and brendan o sullivan, would be a very handy inclusion to the watsonia list.

Give this forum a break , why would players of that quality go to Watsonia.

Go to Bundy with the the best and most successful Junior coach of all time coaching them

Give this forum a break , why would players of that quality go to Watsonia.

Go to Bundy with the the best and most successful Junior coach of all time coaching them

Have to agree, Bill Price has been coaching on and off at St Mary's and is one of the smartest fairest development coaches going around. Most importantly he is in it for the kids, not his ego.

Re: Vito will be coaching epping again this year

No where as good as Bill Price at Bundoora, Bundy will win the Under 19's flag with one foot in the air.

GO BUNDY

You are an absolute wan ka mate. bundoora will not be as good as they were last year and im pretty sure they CHOKED. so get over bundy and how easy there going to win the flag look out for monty who i know have picked up about 6 players majorily top age.

and as for you eltham blokes, you will not win over 3 games.

with greensy coming into div 1 they may shape where certain sides finish,what looks like going to be a good u/19 year of footy.
cant say just yet the finishing order ,but not much to change from last season.

Re: Vito will be coaching epping again this year

You are an absolute wan ka mate. bundoora will not be as good as they were last year and im pretty sure they CHOKED. so get over bundy and how easy there going to win the flag look out for monty who i know have picked up about 6 players majorily top age.

and as for you eltham blokes, you will not win over 3 games.

The difference this year Bundy have a coach WHO can coach and he does it for the kids not his reputation like al lthe other D1 coaches, they will win with two legs in the air, and you'll see i will have the last laugh come September.

p.s-I suppose Monty are paying these new recruits, who will probably end up playing mosyof their games in the ones anyway.

Dont get too ahead of yourself mate. Doesnt matter who the coach is if the players aren't up to it they aint gona win s h i t. Bundy lucky to finish top 2!

Dont get too ahead of yourself mate. Doesnt matter who the coach is if the players aren't up to it they aint gona win s h i t. Bundy lucky to finish top 2!

Premiers champ, the unsigned Watsonia Under 19's who had been training at Wats are all off to Bundoora, after revelations that a well respected man and coach is assisting the great man Bill Price, Wattsy may now struggle for 19's

Premiers champ, the unsigned Watsonia Under 19's who had been training at Wats are all off to Bundoora, after revelations that a well respected man and coach is assisting the great man Bill Price, Wattsy may now struggle for 19's

fk off u fk head how do u flipping no this ******** get a flipping life and fk off u 40 year old ped get a life

Remove this Banner Ad

Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back