Opinion Did Hawthorn just expose a mental fragility?

Did Hawthorn just expose a mental fragility?

• Yes

Votes: 90 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 49 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been telling everyone since I’ve been on this site Hawthorn have the softest fans in the league by a significant margin and it is being exposed again.
The club is successful, the fans can’t deal with tough times so take the easy way out. They are soft, they had completely disappeared in the past few years so of course they can’t take it. They almost completely lost their club in a merger.

Their membership will sky rocket next year though as they sniff success again.
There are not many hawk fans over the age of 50.

Complete bull dust. Biggest percentage growth came 1997. Just after the merger debacle 11 years before a flag

You were probably among those saying it was people signing up their pets

they had completely disappeared in the past few years so of course they can’t take it.

Your entire post is bullshit, but this one is objectively provable as bullshit.

After a series of very poor years, we had 10k more members in 2024 than 2015 when we last won a flag. Yes, some others have added more than us since then, but they've all been playing finals - most of them regularly. I expect we'll see our numbers go up even more if we can make finals a regular occurrence.

looks like Sicily got deep in his feelings over Hinkley's plane enactment

A source familiar with the exchange told 7NEWS.com.au that Sicily erupted at Hinkley, telling him Port Adelaide had been a “nowhere club for eight years”.
Pretty poor by Sicily. They have been a nowhere club for nearly 20 years

Pretty poor by Sicily. They have been a nowhere club for nearly 20 years
I did think 8 years was weirdly specific but without relevance. Hawthorn has been a nowhere club for 8 years as well. He could have gone much harder

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Did Hawthorn just expose a mental fragility?

Back