SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Tfw you leave the Dragons at just the right time.

joke club. ban them all I say.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Oh I didn't realise you were joining the Swamprats
After I kicked 5 against them to win the season 37 grand final? I don't think so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squash match it is! Enjoy your endless feud with Gralin on Midweek Mayhem!

Think people will notice a random newb with no SFA affiliation register his interest in the SFAEW?

As a member of the East Side Hawks Fantasy Football Club, I believe the Dragons should be given a degree of leniency.

After all, if the Bombers weren't stripped of their Season 24 premiership after fielding Hooooops' alt HoweDanGood all season, then a precedent has already been set.

when the Old Boys signing a real player from the Dragons called fumbler and they got their panties twisted because he hadn't formally PM them about it, I got banned for 10 weeks from playing and we lost heaps of premiership points thus OOBs came last for the season. I have no problem with this, in fact we didn't dispute the penalties once they were given and to make the best of it embraced winning the spoon for the season.

Just hope the dragons follow serial_thrilla advice that he gave us at the time
Could respect them if they owned their behaviour.

While it would generate some hate, there would be equal parts admiration for pulling off a ruse like that.

We all know it was an orchestrated pricks act, and it was admitted that the BTGID charge would stick if I could produce a screen shot of their PM where it was discussed. Everyone knows that I would never share contents of a PM without permission, so the charge was allowed to fail.

Why were they too scared to admit what happened? Maybe another BTGID charge might get up this time, lack of access to PMs notwithstanding.

Well in that case, we should be investigating every other team for withholding that information from Dragons FFC.
Sure, it is obviously our fault you didn't do you due diligence.

Happy for this to be a precedent for any future charges against the Baghdad Bombers.

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back