Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

And a big congratulations to JC, formally the big dog of the NFL and now the big dog of the tipping world. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

It was only one tip and it was the Monty boys that got JC over the line.

It was fun while it lasted, have a great final series everyone. Reckon its going to be the best one in years, may see you next year.

Cheers

DC

Code:
		R18	Total
[COLOR="Red"][B]NFL_JC		4	66[/B][/COLOR]
The Great Ape	3	65
Hangon		5	63
Chet_Wynd	3	63
Pheonix20	5	62
Denny Crane	2	59
Captain Boyd	4	58
Underbelly	2	58
bearfan		0	57
The Boof	0	57
tigerkelly	3	56
king20		0	56
THEOX		0	56
Rompa		4	55
Yeah Nah	3	54
sparksy		2	53
Simmsroadspy	0	51
Jewels&Bullet	0	44
Kickass		0	40

Oh and any Mod and unsticky this thread now, cheers.

Can tip... Will travel

Great work by Ms Denjamin Crane all year, thanks for keeping us all occupied mate.

Looking forward to a RIPPING finals series - and really looking forward to not having to stress over melees, whacks and blues... BRING BACK THE BIFF!!!!!

Well done again Denneth Q. JC I'll have a slab there for ya on Sat. Go Bergs!

No Probs guys, and well done again to JC, but big cudos to The Boof for putting up the slab, I sure he only drinks wine coolers (or is that just a rumour)

Look forward to having another crack next year. All the best those with teams in finals, seriously reckon this should be one of the most memorable finals in years. Lets hope the weather is good.

Cheers all (except KA....he is a goose)

Can't wait to see my old boys take on the big boys this Saturday.

Having said that...
Heidelberg to beat the Mighty Boro by 17 points.

But if the Slime get up I'll be the first one in the rooms ready to belt out the song (all abroad the Boro Bandwagon!!)

... sure he only drinks wine coolers (or is that just a rumour) ...

Dunno about that Denneth Q. All the Finals I've been involved never got to party-on with the boys. However, if they get-up this year I'm gonna show those punks at Heidelberg how its done.

JC, stop trying to play the under-dogs card. The Boro Bandwagon has been brewing for some time.

Firstly, congrats to NFL_JC for his win. And my thoughts on this weekends games.

Seniors.
Qualifying Final
Heidelberg vs. Greensborough
Matches between these two this season have resulted in single digit wins to the visitors each time, so one would expect another close and enthralling encounter. Certainly over the latter half of the season the Tigers have shown more consistent form while the Burra have certainly been up and down over the past month. Finals football is certainly different and played at a higher level and I worry that the occasion might just get to some of the Burra players. So, it's the experienced Tigers for me.

Elimination Final
West Preston vs. Montmorency
The defending premiers, if there is such a thing in football, have certainly had an up and down season while the Magpies have certainly hit their straps at the right time of the season. Both teams have had unsettled lineups all season long, the Roosters because of player availability and the Magpies because of injuries, mainly. The Magpies will certain miss Steven while the Roosters look a bit more settled. History shows that on average teams meeting in successive weeks usually have different results, and with all their imports having played last week and no major structural changes, I fancy the Roosters to keep the dream alive..

Reserves,
Qualifying Final
West Preston vs. Montmorency

Elimination Final
Greensborough vs. Northcote Park

Under 19s.
Qualifying Final
Eltham vs. Northcote Park

Elimination Final
Bundoora vs. Montmorency

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp