Div 2 Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on ladder positions, skill levels and quality, one would say yes. But in what could prove as major concerns for the Blues, some MASSIVE injury concerns regarding without doubt there three best players.
Kane Jones to miss this week, possibly season, with a dislocated shoulder from last weeks game.
Marty Eckers struggling BIG TIME with an ankle injury, even with the importance of the game, has a massive cloud over him. The reason he has been spending so much time up forward.
Dean Troyhan in massive discomfort with a heel injury (possible bone spurs). The reason he missed this fixture 2 weeks ago.

On a side note, Shane Smith will be returning from a groin strain sustained only 2 weeks ago, and is "only 80%".

So with Jones out (league leading goalscorer), Eckers 50/50 and Troyhan 80/20, the game evens up alot more.

I was always told never to ASSUME because you make an 'ASS' out of 'U' and 'ME'. (ASS-U-ME)

But I'm a realist and will be tipping Seville, but it could prove a tougher game than meets the eye.

Jones will play, Eckers yep 50/50, Deano 98-2, not a spur, more of the old general in the region from a combo of hard grounds and being a bit short on match fittness, Smitty a bit better than 80, no unders this week so could be a couple of handy kids floating around, young Tommy Groan is over the flu he had last week but also will be improvement in a couple of players like Bruiser, had a couple of runs now after missing a couple and looking good!

Jones will play, Eckers yep 50/50, Deano 98-2, not a spur, more of the old general in the region from a combo of hard grounds and being a bit short on match fittness, Smitty a bit better than 80, no unders this week so could be a couple of handy kids floating around, young Tommy Groan is over the flu he had last week but also will be improvement in a couple of players like Bruiser, had a couple of runs now after missing a couple and looking good!

You seem to have a fair idea on about selection Uncle Chip.

Do you know if O'Donnell will be playing in the 1s or the unders on Saturday?

Another best on in the 1s on the weekend and from the 5 or 6 games i have seen him i would go as far as to say that he is second only to Marty Eckers as far as Seville's best players go...

You seem to have a fair idea on about selection Uncle Chip.

Do you know if O'Donnell will be playing in the 1s or the unders on Saturday?

Another best on in the 1s on the weekend and from the 5 or 6 games i have seen him i would go as far as to say that he is second only to Marty Eckers as far as Seville's best players go...

just what I hear, have some family down there in the know!

Good question about O'Donnell, my mail is a fair Mexican stand off, unders coach and mum on one side with Holly and dad on the other! l did hear the resi coach tried to stop the in fighting by suggesting he play in the resi for the sake of peace in the club! What a selfless act hey?

Have heard it is the kids call. But not sure what will happen.

just what I hear, have some family down there in the know!

Good question about O'Donnell, my mail is a fair Mexican stand off, unders coach and mum on one side with Holly and dad on the other! l did hear the resi coach tried to stop the in fighting by suggesting he play in the resi for the sake of peace in the club! What a selfless act hey?

Have heard it is the kids call. But not sure what will happen.

Will be an interesting decision indeed, "bluey" was BOG by an absolute mile on Sunday in the seniors, but it's a massive choice. And I'll put the question to everyone out there, as I believe there is no right or wrong answer. Do you play 18's where you will be a 90-10 chance of winning the flag, or do you play seniors where you are a 45-55 chance of winning the flag?

You must be confident on Saturday Uncle Chip, 1st (undefeated) Vs 5th (my mates Hellgrave)...lol jks...stop referring to yourself in the third person Lance!

What's the news on Kane 'back flip, double twist, spinnerooney kick' Jones? He was on fire on Sunday...lol jks...he was a blue witches hat. Goal-less, which can be excused. But what can't be excused is trying to mark over head one handed on the lead, doing back to front hip and shoulders, not laying a proper tackle and reaching out to get his opponent with one hand because his shoulder is ****ed. That's a liability and inexcusable in finals football. Dunno whether he pulled the wool over the trainers eyes or whether he was told he'll be right, but it backfired. I'm not having a go at the kid, I'm having a go at the situation, whoever was at fault. Eckers would've been of more value. How is Jones this week Lance? Eckers 60/40 this week. Where was the big fire engine Tom Eddy on the weekend? Troyhan down back on Bretherton was a great duel, got firey in the last quarter too! DJ Scotty Reece on the sidelines too I here. Surely his pace has got to be of benefit against Emeralds quicks this week?? Thought Shane Smith returned well.

Just for the record Lance, I reckon the 18's and your Ressies are not over the line by a long way...lol jks...the league already has both teams engraved on the trophy.

Good luck pal, I reckon your team are certainties...and the 18's. I'll leave my other tip (seniors) for my preview later in the week. WHOO YEAHHH!

Will be an interesting decision indeed, "bluey" was BOG by an absolute mile on Sunday in the seniors, but it's a massive choice. And I'll put the question to everyone out there, as I believe there is no right or wrong answer. Do you play 18's where you will be a 90-10 chance of winning the flag, or do you play seniors where you are a 45-55 chance of winning the flag?

You must be confident on Saturday Uncle Chip, 1st (undefeated) Vs 5th (my mates Hellgrave)...lol jks...stop referring to yourself in the third person Lance!

What's the news on Kane 'back flip, double twist, spinnerooney kick' Jones? He was on fire on Sunday...lol jks...he was a blue witches hat. Goal-less, which can be excused. But what can't be excused is trying to mark over head one handed on the lead, doing back to front hip and shoulders, not laying a proper tackle and reaching out to get his opponent with one hand because his shoulder is ****ed. That's a liability and inexcusable in finals football. Dunno whether he pulled the wool over the trainers eyes or whether he was told he'll be right, but it backfired. I'm not having a go at the kid, I'm having a go at the situation, whoever was at fault. Eckers would've been of more value. How is Jones this week Lance? Eckers 60/40 this week. Where was the big fire engine Tom Eddy on the weekend? Troyhan down back on Bretherton was a great duel, got firey in the last quarter too! DJ Scotty Reece on the sidelines too I here. Surely his pace has got to be of benefit against Emeralds quicks this week?? Thought Shane Smith returned well.

Just for the record Lance, I reckon the 18's and your Ressies are not over the line by a long way...lol jks...the league already has both teams engraved on the trophy.

Good luck pal, I reckon your team are certainties...and the 18's. I'll leave my other tip (seniors) for my preview later in the week. WHOO YEAHHH!

Firstly are you sure I am Lance, not his evil twin or at very least one of his many personalitys! Thought the whole forum thing was about a bit of mystery, how come I am the only one that has to come out, so to speak!

Secondly I have been around too long to believe there can be a certainties in a 2 horse race or a grand final, I think we can win with a bit of luck, as long as we work hard enough to make our own luck!

Jones will play, he was fine on the Thusday before the game, not sure if you saw the first time he went near the ball, hit the ground and landed on his Elbow, ended up piching a nerve in the process, trained last night with no discomfort or strapping. Your mate the Cheezle gave him a pretty good work out on the bag without a problem

Eckers is cetain to play, well put it this way I am not going to be the one to look him in the eye and say he is not!

Big red as far as I know will be right, rumor has it he was showering a bit close to Tommy Groan the week before and may have picked up that flu!

I agree that Reecy with his pace would be a good in, has had some work issues since starting a new job, have to see how that unfolds

Oh and the kid is Bully, not Bluey, and he is a jet, big future, big decision, a lot of it is about being the last chance to play with mates, he will play seniors next year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 2 Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Back