D1 Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might not want to know about it, but people that are interested, but not involved in the club (like myself) do. And it may also be a way for the players to promote their business within the old boys network. The same way they promote other services (of players) and sponsors like accountants, salesman, pubs and yes even tradies.

I understand that the most important this is what they can do on field, but clearly they will add some things off it as well.

Looks as if NOBSPC arent mucking around this year anyway.

Oh, I must have misunderstood.
I didn't realise it was "their business" and it was crucial to mention what street it is situated in.

Oh, I must have misunderstood.
I didn't realise it was "their business" and it was crucial to mention what street it is situated in.

ok mate. i think youre focusing your energy on the wrong part of the story, however if you care that much about what is on the NOBSPC website, maybe you should help them write it. like all footy clubs they are always looking for more volunteers.

Any news on recruits to other clubs?

ok mate. i think youre focusing your energy on the wrong part of the story, however if you care that much about what is on the NOBSPC website, maybe you should help them write it. like all footy clubs they are always looking for more volunteers.

Any news on recruits to other clubs?

Breaking news...nobs just recruited a new gun player.
He is a storeman in mahoneys rd Thomastown.......

Waht do you reckon?

Would they give that one a run next to their " Wealth Management" stories?

NOBS Talking themselves up early, sure fire way to have everyone gunning for them early in the season.

Still hung up about that mate...
Was more interested in hearing what Kruzering was referring to...but thanks.

I think that was what he was referring to.

I am seacrhing other clubs websites to see if they mention what street their new recuits work in!! LMFAO

I think that was what he was referring to.

I am seacrhing other clubs websites to see if they mention what street their new recuits work in!! LMFAO

Let it go dude.....

Just to educate you, Collins St is mentioned as it is considered the mecca of the financal services industry - the Wall St of Melbourne if you like.
Is there a hub for the plumbing industry? I'm sure if there was, it would be mentioned if NOBS recruited you.....

Let it go dude.....

Just to educate you, Collins St is mentioned as it is considered the mecca of the financal services industry - the Wall St of Melbourne if you like.
Is there a hub for the plumbing industry? I'm sure if there was, it would be mentioned if NOBS recruited you.....

Gee, thanks for the geography lesson. I would never have know that without your guidance.

Collins St was mentioned, (as was wealth management-read stockbrokers) to somehow make them sound more important and successfull and what they do for a living is worth mentioning, as it it somehow adds credibility to them.

I hear Ormond players dropping like flies! By far their best player Digger has left to play for $$$ up bush with former Ormond players.

3-4 regular young senior players have jumped ship to play for neighbouring St Pauls in the SFL.

Could be early front runner for the double drop!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frank Dunnell-am i reading his record right?

220 odd senior games over 10 years and three clubs and no flag?

That is a whole lot of training nights and games for no premiership.

Now Oggs take him on at 53 years of age...interesting

Skye Football Club Div 2 SFL. Looking for a practice match on 31st March. If any clubs out there are interested PM me. We can have our ground if required.

Feb 6, cmon, geez this thread is a Ghost Town. any news from clubs? I hear theres 12 teams in the D1 comp now im not sure if this is true or not?? ive been hiding under a rock.

10 teams still by the looks of things.

I hear Willy are flying with 90 on the track most nights. Given this, they are my 2012 outright favourites.

My early predictions for the year are:

Willy
NOBS
Whitefriars
Peninsula
OGS
Ormond
St Johns
MHSOB
Glen Eira
Old Mentone

I've just received a new Tweet this morning in response to my 90 comment. It has been revised to 85. Apologies for any miscommunication...:)

Lost a few to the local shit footy league,as every local club does every year, but mr black and white should come out as tell us who he supports.

Interesting cos of the four SFL clubs in proximity to Gunn only one is flush with the readies I understand. Plus, if my info is near the mark, few clubs in that league can afford to pay more than the top half a dozen players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back