DIVISION 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Glen Eira have not had a very good start yes very early in the season but my sources say they were undermanned and no match for Ormond.I wonder if the Atholwood playing with Glen Eira is the son of that may have played a few games with Orm..

yes their start has been poor. they are extremely undermanned and are a very different side to last year. The whole club really struggled to stay alive during the off season so good on them for getting two sides out on the park. Will be a very very long year for the Saints but can always surprise.. especially on their own turf

i spoke to someone from the club the other day and apparently they are really pushing to get their old school association back up. Christian Boys College better known as CBC was their old tie which i only learnt the other day which is interesting

If you follow their history, they're actually the result of about 4 clubs and a number of name changes that settled as GE in the late 90s/early 00s.
They've got arguably the best set up in the business and are working on the pathway back to their roots that will have a positive impact on their future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hampton Rovers win by 43 points over Bulleen Templestowe to be the only undefeated team in this section. Who would've thought this would happen, considering the Rovers poor form in Premier C last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

DIVISION 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back