D1 Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please forward on link or tell me how to get on Maplebet.
Very interested to have a look

Cheers Skevs. We will need a standard deposit payment. This is required due to the hot customer friendly odds we offer. It's a members site and the future rewards far outweigh this initial cost.
Perhaps PM me your credit card details and I can withdraw the $500 large. Or cash envelopes are accepted at the Carey Grammar post office box. Mark the envelope 'Rooster' and I will find it.
Cheers Canada.

My tips this week...

NOBS
ORMOND
PEGS
ST. MARYS
IVANHOE

Can't wait for the season to kick off!!

4/5 last week...wasn't expecting that result from Preston vs Ivanhoe not sure if anyone other than the bullants would have seen that coming.

Ormond to beat St.John's... by 10+ Goals
St. Mary's to beat NOBS... by 6 goals
PEGS to beat Ivanhoe...under 12 points
Preston to beat Oakleigh...by 5 goals
Therry to beat Friars...under a goal

4/5 last week...wasn't expecting that result from Preston vs Ivanhoe not sure if anyone other than the bullants would have seen that coming.

Ormond to beat St.John's... by 10+ Goals
St. Mary's to beat NOBS... by 6 goals
PEGS to beat Ivanhoe...under 12 points
Preston to beat Oakleigh...by 5 goals
Therry to beat Friars...under a goal

Tricky week this one. Reckon there's four matches that could go either way.

Monds
SMS
PEGS
Oaks
Friars (10 goal better side at home )

They'd hope so, their ones and twos were rubbish at home Rd 1. Will be a long year for them otherwise.

they will be rubbish all year...only have a small handful of blokes that are up to the standard the rest would struggle to play 2's at any other D1 club.
Their 2's are horrible, have been for many years.
They are D2 at best, if that comp had of been stronger in 2016 they wouldn't be playing D1 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Therry far too good in the second term. Still 5 goals from Michael Nitas as a small forward is an excellent return.

Otherwise we were not disgraced. Looks like we will call upon a couple of guys who returned to active duty today in the 2s, but if they come through it will help us immensely (and I mean immense!).

Therry far too good in the second term. Still 5 goals from Michael Nitas as a small forward is an excellent return.

Otherwise we were not disgraced. Looks like we will call upon a couple of guys who returned to active duty today in the 2s, but if they come through it will help us immensely (and I mean immense!).
Very late night Hedge

huge night for the hedge

St Mary's getting a nice roll-on and good response by ivanhoe this week despite the loss

Heartbroken AND happy after yesterdays game at Hoe Park.

Heartbroken: In front for most of the day apart from basically the final two minutes - ouch! Our young team needs to make better decisions and not step away from some basic team rules if you want to beat top quality opposition in tight games. PEGS could have also been a bit better placed early in the game (on the scoreboard) with some inaccurate kicking not helping their cause, but I thought we shaded them with run of play in the first half.

Happy: Massive improvement on round 1 and that when we commit to playing the style of footy we should, we look to be competitive, rather than get absolutely smashed like we did a couple of weeks ago. Consistency of effort will be key - at training and on game day - so lets see what happens. Does not get any easier next week with Oakleigh the next challenge.

Shout out to all the PEGS players and officials who came in for a few beers, some food and a bit of banter after the game - well done!

Chump.

they will be rubbish all year...only have a small handful of blokes that are up to the standard the rest would struggle to play 2's at any other D1 club.
Their 2's are horrible, have been for many years.
They are D2 at best, if that comp had of been stronger in 2016 they wouldn't be playing D1 this year.

Had a look at the first half and St Johns were good , put a fair bit of pressure on Ormond. They won't go 0-18.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great game at Scammel reserve. Oakleigh had a fantastic 1st half, but struggled in the second. Interestingly enough the okleigh coach declared at both 1/4 and 1/2 time that the bullants were a shit team .... interesting observation. Last quarter was an awesome completion despite oakleigh hitting players off the ball. Umpiring could only be described as very very ordinary. Well done Krushers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back