Division 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The week before a send off that got thrown out and one bloke This week who just never protected the ball player and would overrule from a distance . Having said that we have had some great young umps this season , good on them

It’s disappointing you can’t see appointments anymore, be interesting to see if it’s the same old bloke who destroyed the Wattle Park and Whitefriars game with some bewildering and completely wrong decisions.

Tips:
Ormond
Prahran
UHS
Parkside
Preston

Will be clubs benefit from players being refreshed after the bye or will the euro exodus start to hit?

TIPS
Ormond
Prahran
UHS
Parkside
Preston

Have both the Cobras & Therry getting relegated to D2 this year. Whilst the clear flag favourites in UHS will continue their dominate start

Think you can lock the cobras and therry in for D2 footy in 2025.

Heard there is a divide between coach and players at Old Yarra whilst word has come through that there is well over 20 players unavailable across Therry’s 2 Male sides.

Still have UHS as my clear flag favourite.

Heard there is a divide between coach and players at Old Yarra whilst word has come through that there is well over 20 players unavailable across Therry’s 2 Male sides.

Excellent report, anything on your Krushers?

Therry have some fantastic people and were so helpful when our youngest player got knocked out and needed an ambulance .Good club hope they can stay up

The Old Yarra coach is talked about more than anything else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Old Yarra coach is talked about more than anything else

Watched the second half when the weather cleared , Ormond dominated everywhere, looked to have few older heads out , an older head that stood out was a veteran umpire who should surely give it away , over ruled his partner numerous times from over 50 away.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Watched the second half when the weather cleared , Ormond dominated everywhere, looked to have few older heads out , an older head that stood out was a veteran umpire who should surely give it away , over ruled his partner numerous times from over 50 away.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Why are you quoting my post !
Good tough win in ordinary conditions , ground held up fantastic .
Yes a few missing , a week off will help and then Prahran , massive game .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back