D2 Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monash Gryphons will struggle to stay up this year. Word on the street has the great man Ozzie looking for more adequate re-numeration and has officially walked. This is going to leave a massive hole at the club as many players are expected to follow. Up 2 grades in 2 years, this is going to be a big struggle for what is at best a div 3 club.

Word form the NFL site is the turtles have picked a a very handy div 2 (NFL) player who plays forward this should make Ciavola's job a bit easier now they will have a two good options in attack.

Monash Gryphons will struggle to stay up this year. Word on the street has the great man Ozzie looking for more adequate re-numeration and has officially walked. This is going to leave a massive hole at the club as many players are expected to follow. Up 2 grades in 2 years, this is going to be a big struggle for what is at best a div 3 club.

haha. First Monash are paying players now they can't afford to pay the coach. Got to love BF.

anyone care to enlighten us on who has been training so far and what numbers are getting to the training sessions pre christmas

SMS are back up and running and have had about 35 each night so far. A bit early to talk anout new recruits just yet as until people have signed a bit of paper its anyones guess. The new coaches should be good, but will need a few players to roll up as well.

Guru Out

First post by AlbertNewman. And a quality well informed post it is. Not.

I dont think anyone at Monash would be too worried about Ossie's departure. Nice bloke but didnt really do anything. Monash made the grand final because the assistants did all the work. No better prepared finals team im my view.

So you refute his assertions?

Ossie is in the real estate game. Cant make trainings and cant do Saturdays. Either way going up a grade is going to be a massive test for the Gryphons. I doubt they can make the finals but who knows.
I thing Im certain of is that Monash wont loose 1 player because Ossie is no longer there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think anyone at Monash would be too worried about Ossie's departure. Nice bloke but didnt really do anything. Monash made the grand final because the assistants did all the work. No better prepared finals team im my view.

The Monash committee should be sacked. Fancy paying a guy for two years that did nothing.....besides the fact he took a team that got relegated to get promoted twice.

ossie still must have done somthing right as you dont win back to back flag with a dud coach even if he has good assitants SO who will replace him.
i think a good resault for next season would be to be competitive and stay in D2 .

Anyone want to do a ladder prediction?

Therry Penola
Eltham OC
Prahran Assumption
Old Paradians
La Trobe Uni
Emmaus St Leo's
Bulleen Templestowe
Monash Gryphons
South Melbourne Districts
St Marys Salesian

Anyone want to do a ladder prediction?

Therry Penola
Eltham OC
Prahran Assumption
Old Paradians
La Trobe Uni
Emmaus St Leo's
Bulleen Templestowe
Monash Gryphons
St Marys Salesian

PA's to go straight through and win it in D2 for mind.......I hear you can earn/get go odds via sportsbet :eek:

Prahran Assumption
Bulleen Templestowe
Therry Penola
Eltham OC
La Trobe Uni
Old Paradians
Monash Gryphons
Emmaus St Leo's
St Marys Salesian

Good luck to all.

Chump - heading back down to D3.

ladder prediction 2012

Prahran Assumption will be in the GF
Therry Penola
Eltham OC
The above should be top three
La Trobe Uni
Old Paradians
Emmaus St Leo's
St Marys Salesian
The above will be fighting for 4th spot
Monash Gryphons
Bulleen Templestowe
The above fighting to avoid the drop

Early days yet but SMD got thoroughly beaten by some irish lads the other day in their international rules game. great idea but definitely exposed them for pace and endurance.

Good on the SMD boys for playing a charity match in the middle of their preseason.
And at a game they had never played before either, the scoreline was actually quite impressive,
being that the same Vic GAA side beat the AFL I.R squad in a match as well.

That's interesting news hairbearbunch reading the turtels web site he is the fitness coach talking to some people connected with some NFL clubs he is quite a handy player when up and running

Morning one and all! I'm back to work from holidays so need you guys to start posting so i have something to read;)

Whats happening with recruits at your clubs any big ins or outs? SMS lost a couple and picked up a couple as well but need to pick up more in my humble opinion. The new coach seems good and will be an asset for sure but isnt going to kick 70 odd goals. And when does everyone start running off the christmas pudding?

Have heard there has been some big departures out Eltham way, the turtles may have been flipped on there back:eek: I await to hear from the '"little fat kid" if this is true!

Guru Out!

Morning one and all! I'm back to work from holidays so need you guys to start posting so i have something to read;)

Whats happening with recruits at your clubs any big ins or outs? SMS lost a couple and picked up a couple as well but need to pick up more in my humble opinion. The new coach seems good and will be an asset for sure but isnt going to kick 70 odd goals. And when does everyone start running off the christmas pudding?

Have heard there has been some big departures out Eltham way, the turtles may have been flipped on there back:eek: I await to hear from the '"little fat kid" if this is true!

Guru Out!

Guru sound like urve gone fishing down at eltham again!

No bites sunshine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back