D2 Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johny, how are the Gryphons looking this year? Very quiet on the talk out Caulfield way atm. Either they are going about their business quietly or they are in big trouble and lost a heap of players?

Johny, how are the Gryphons looking this year? Very quiet on the talk out Caulfield way atm. Either they are going about their business quietly or they are in big trouble and lost a heap of players?

Just quietly going about the business down there Broman. Not much chance given to the Monash boys this year on this forum. But from what I saw in the praccy match over the weekend I think some teams will be very surprised.

come on toorak-cut the charade.

You just happen to convert from watching xavs to following Prahran all over the countryside? You say you went to Yarra valley, kilmore ("to visit Rellos" yet you originally used just watch xavs at toorak park?

You don't have to hide your affliations.

Couldn't give a to$$ what you think Ron J. - I've told of my situation and will not repeat - suggest if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this forum you go visit those websites usually associated with your username - GG trust I answered your query OK....it's all about the footy isn't it...?

Just quietly going about the business down there Broman. Not much chance given to the Monash boys this year on this forum. But from what I saw in the praccy match over the weekend I think some teams will be very surprised.

Is Wells running around again this year Johnny? He would have to be one of the most durable and talented footballers running around in this section.

Couldn't give a to$$ what you think Ron J. - I've told of my situation and will not repeat - suggest if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this forum you go visit those websites usually associated with your username - GG trust I answered your query OK....it's all about the footy isn't it...?

Ahh..so no denial, as expected.

We are supposed to believe that a casual Toorak Park observer suddenly travels all round melbourne wating a D3 side and then posts 38 times about Prahran and D3.
how were the rellos in Kilmore?

sounds like you "can't mark can't kick".....

Is Wells running around again this year Johnny? He would have to be one of the most durable and talented footballers running around in this section.
Yep the old man is running around again! Going up a grade and up in age will be tough but he's probably got another 2 years of good footy left in him Id reckon.

Robbie cheevers will dominate this league ex port vfl and east Perth player big get south melb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume that this is a type Chips as even though its only a praccy match the impression i got is that Prahran were playing 3 divisions below where they should be based how good they'll be this year.

Guru Out!

Are you referring to your typo Guru, or that mine might be. If you are ironically talking about my "type", then no it's not. The game was very tight all day. Hard fought, and players holding nothing back. In fact it was almost right on the quarter time siren that a score was registered. We had a mini run of goals in the third and that's the furthest the lead got. Parade won by something like 15 or 16 points. I was too knackered to take much notice to be honest.

Playing three grades below where they should be ? You're kidding yourself.

Are you referring to your typo Guru, or that mine might be. If you are ironically talking about my "type", then no it's not. The game was very tight all day. Hard fought, and players holding nothing back. In fact it was almost right on the quarter time siren that a score was registered. We had a mini run of goals in the third and that's the furthest the lead got. Parade won by something like 15 or 16 points. I was too knackered to take much notice to be honest.

Playing three grades below where they should be ? You're kidding yourself.

Think you will find guru was excreting the yellow stuff after comments made on this forum about how good prahran are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back