D2 Division 2 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Walking the fish around the lake yesterday when I dropped into Lindsay Hassett.
Talking to wicks mates, they had around 13-14 magnets on the back of the board and another dozen or so from the twos all unavailable for different reasons. And the scoreboard showed it unfortunately.

Highlight of the day was former SMD coach call wicks players Fat c-bombs while playing with his kids, who then cowered away when confronted by wicks supporters and a SMD spectator shoving a wicks player in the last quarter then accosting him in the club room post match.

Talking to wicks mates, they had around 13-14 magnets on the back of the board and another dozen or so from the twos all unavailable for different reasons. And the scoreboard showed it unfortunately.

Highlight of the day was former SMD coach call wicks players Fat c-bombs while playing with his kids, who then cowered away when confronted by wicks supporters and a SMD spectator shoving a wicks player in the last quarter then accosting him in the club room post match.
Hey Sidewinder, have a look at this guy making excuses about unavailability’s at Elsternwick.
Anything to say??

Looks like SMD belong in the same conversation as Brunswick and maybe ahead of Elsternwick.

Still think the last spot could go to anyone between Whitefriars, MHSOB, Wattle Park, Hawthorn and SMS, but the latter can't afford to drop their next two games.

Agreed, I think its either Friars or MHS, Wattle Park seem to be dropping games, Hawthorn have a decent amount of ground to cover and SMS are still too inconsistent.

I think South are the favourites and echo my statement from last week about Brunswick peaking too early.

Percentage will be key aswell.

Safe to say the Elsternwick senior team came to the ground believing they were going to lose. They played like it. They acted like it. There seemed to be a team directive to go the biff from the first siren. The SMD captain was slung to the ground & knocked out cold in an extremely late tackle, well after he had disposed of the ball AND there was only 2 minutes remaining in the final quarter. It was horrible to watch.

Funny that everytime there is a controversial event, it is always Elsternwick that is involved.

Suffice to say, there is a serious cultral issue at the Wickers.

Talking to a friend post game he summed it up well. "Elsternwick is bad for local football".

Safe to say the Elsternwick senior team came to the ground believing they were going to lose. They played like it. They acted like it. There seemed to be a team directive to go the biff from the first siren. The SMD captain was slung to the ground & knocked out cold in an extremely late tackle, well after he had disposed of the ball AND there was only 2 minutes remaining in the final quarter. It was horrible to watch.

Funny that everytime there is a controversial event, it is always Elsternwick that is involved.

Suffice to say, there is a serious cultral issue at the Wickers.

Talking to a friend post game he summed it up well. "Elsternwick is bad for local football".
Opinions are like ass holes I guess.

Probably throwing stones though when the husband of SMD president is calling players and spectators Fat C-Bombs.
Fish always rot at the head

Probably throwing stones though when the husband of SMD president is calling players and spectators Fat C-Bombs.

Absolutely no need for this vitrioil. The SMD president has done an incredible job since stepping into the role and would never stand for that sort of behaviour. To suggest anything else is offensive. I have only heard good things about your president too.

Not to mention that you must have especially good hearing, considering the person you are accusing of such abuse was not even at the game. It would seem that the whole fish is already rotten at Elsternwick.

Keen to see the result of Brunswick v your mob. A serious reality check is on the horizon I suspect. A clovernado warning has been issued.

Biologically incorrect. I get you’re trying to make a point but leave fish out of it mate. I’m sure the other fish owners in the chat were equally upset by this.

Bad look for the wicks. You’re only as strong as your weakest link fishphobe

a lot of hostility in here at the moment. can’t we all be grateful for the fresh air we breathe and the green grass that grows? this morning i saw a hot air balloon, what a curious invention! we were born to appreciate these simple pleasures, not fight over them. football should bring us together, not drive us apart.

Surely we’re not using unavailability at this stage of the year as excuses for a bad day out. Can only play with what’s available

Can almost guarantee every club has 10+ players out across the board with injuries and blokes living the dream in Europe

Absolutely no need for this vitrioil. The SMD president has done an incredible job since stepping into the role and would never stand for that sort of behaviour. To suggest anything else is offensive. I have only heard good things about your president too.

Not to mention that you must have especially good hearing, considering the person you are accusing of such abuse was not even at the game. It would seem that the whole fish is already rotten at Elsternwick.

Keen to see the result of Brunswick v your mob. A serious reality check is on the horizon I suspect. A clovernado warning has been issued.
Quite frankly agree with this, SMD is one of the better built clubs considering I am from another club. Their prez has done a fantastic job and to create silly rumors' is really stupid. Not sure about this "clovernado" but I do suspect that Brunswick will give Elsternwick a reality check.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On another note anyone know when Tajh Haddock is back? He seems to be very important to Brunswicks road to promotion, he's been away the past few weeks when they've lost to South and just got passed Wattle.

On another note anyone know when Tajh Haddock is back? He seems to be very important to Brunswicks road to promotion, he's been away the past few weeks when they've lost to South and just got passed Wattle.
Sorry for the nastiness had to put one of my fish down today.

Tajh seems busy watching grass grow might not come back

Sorry for the nastiness had to put one of my fish down today.

Tajh seems busy watching grass grow might not come back
Propitious thing to say, Tahj has been treating rehab very seriously and sharpening iron while he is at it. Though his presence has been missed , the return will re set the tone in the run home for the nobs to win the double

My condolences.

For my curiosity, which way did your fish rot? Biologically speaking.

Maybe if Tahj has spare time he could hold a funeral? I hear that the grass is growing well in Brunswick.

Appreciate the condolences,
We don’t usually do funerals for the fish but this one had always dreamt of a hot air balloon ride. Would be a great to scatter the ashes from a balloon if you have any contacts tajh.

Please refrain from such personal questions not-so-ultimate lemon. All I will say is it wasn’t from the head.

Propitious thing to say, Tahj has been treating rehab very seriously and sharpening iron while he is at it. Though his presence has been missed , the return will re set the tone in the run home for the nobs to win the double
Preposterous? Don’t they have autocorrect in Brunswick yet?

My leanings would be South , but i heard a South spectator pushed a player , not good enough
SMD players and supporters are most likely spawned from the Albert Park Lake. One amazing fact I recently learned about Axolotls is that they can regenerate (if they lose a body part). This is quite similar to SMD club who seemed gone for all money only a few seasons ago. Shame really as would like to see the back of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back