D3 Division 3 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what. Out of all the posters here on D3 Big Footy. Me, aka Johnnyonthespot has been spot on all year!
Prahran must be sh#tting bricks. The weight of expectation must be unbearable.
Gryphons with nothing to loose this weekend. I give them a massive chance.
Wait for Johnny's game preview later in the week. And as usual with more substance than Quasi!!

Does anyone have the Scribes email address? I want to send him in the D3 team of the year before he embarrasses himself and leaves out McConville.
rich.hummerston@gmail.com

Send through your nomination boys.

McConville was 3rd picked!

FLOWING LOCKS

An interesting note here is that all our reports for the year (as we are thugs) have been against Uni High in the ressies!! You guys really get under our skin!![/quote]

Think it confirms that our ressies umpire and the VAFA appointed umpires just get it correct with your players in the twos! Over & out Pitter Pat! Puff Puff.

What a fantastic weekend of football.

MY BOYS continued their late season form and moved into the Grand Final and hopefully can cause another upset and beat red hot favorites Prahran.

Doesn't look like I need to post on here in 2012...may have to change my name and become DEE TOO!!!

Did Powerhouse make the Grand Final.

rich.hummerston@gmail.com

Send through your nomination boys.

McConville was 3rd picked!
The scribe! You've done a great job all year rubbishing Monash.
I look forward to reading the vafa record and trust you'll be eating some of nannas home made humble pie.
I trust the Yeo brothers, and Brit wont make your D3 side. All 3 talls probably had 10 kicks between them in the last 8 quarters of footy.
Went missing in finals. Leon Davis style.
Yarra were surgically taken apart by the Monash coaching staff and the speed and dash of McConville.

Sandy is a great venue for the grand final, sitting in the new social club, with views of the bay, watching footy and drinking pots. It will be very enjoyable day.

I look forward to reading the vafa record and trust you'll be eating some of nannas home made humble pie.
I trust the Yeo brothers, and Brit wont make your D3 side. All 3 talls probably had 10 kicks between them in the last 8 quarters of footy.
Yarra were surgically taken apart by the Monash coaching staff and the speed and dash of McConville.

See you in 2013 Johnny. No chance the boys from east Caulfield will stay up in D2 will have to recruit heavily.

Nice knee drop by Number 23 on the prone Monash Player at the start of the 3rd quarter!! TRIED TO MAKE IT LOOK ACCIDENTAL. Puff Puff.

How far up all depends on how big your clubs bank account is Johnny. Already paying 1 Sheehan and chasing pretty hard for another!!

Who else is on the payroll at Monash Johnny that is helping you climb the grades in this amateur competition???

How far up all depends on how big your clubs bank account is Johnny. Already paying 1 Sheehan and chasing pretty hard for another!!

Who else is on the payroll at Monash Johnny that is helping you climb the grades in this amateur competition???

A ridiculous and baseless accusation.

You might be issuing me an apology after this weeks column mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little birdy told me that Yarra Valley may have gone just a little too early with the arrogant abuse after the first goal.

Have they been reading there own press? Or were they writing it?

UHS ressies proved they do not need the aid of any umpire and good luck to them! In my experience they have always been a fair bunch.

So when and where is the "BigFooty D3 Annual Lunch" I can't wait to see you all there! Who will umpire that one??????

Why would they waste their money on a division 3 EFL reserve player.

those arrogant Yarra blokes deserved to lose to a small yet tougher monash side. Too much chirp from the yarra boys, and how soft they really were was proven after the game by most of em having a little cry apparently.....enjoy D3 again next year boys...

as for the big dance, surely PA will get up, but seeing as tho both sides are heading to the same destination (D2), the final prize isnt everything....

See you in 2013 Johnny. No chance the boys from east Caulfield will stay up in D2 will have to recruit heavily.

As heavily as St Johns and La Trobe did this year?

'Clarkey' - Monash will be very competitive and PA's will do VERY well next year if they hold onto all their players.

Chump.

Looking forward to it Rich.
Interesting to see how you fit these 6 key forward's into the D3 team of the year!
Yeo's, close, edwards, sleight, christoforo.

How do you see Sundays game panning out?

A lot closer then this seasons results would predict. Monash have nothing to loose, have proven to play above themselves when it counts. I'm predicting an upset.

That would be VERY disappointing Yoda if that had any substance at all ...and I say IF !!

We would be pretty peeved if a cash inducement was being made by ANY VAFA club to one of our players...... again I say IF.

Chump.

That would be VERY disappointing Yoda if that had any substance at all ...and I say IF !!

We would be pretty peeved if a cash inducement was being made by ANY VAFA club to one of our players...... again I say IF.

Chump.

It would be more believable if he choose a player who consistently tore it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back