D3 Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too good for us again Ramjets. I was watching the scores closely but guessed that you would be coming home with the wind and a wet sail.
And you did.

Too good for us again Ramjets. I was watching the scores closely but guessed that you would be coming home with the wind and a wet sail.
And you did.
Tough gig at West if you win there you have done well. Boys started alright mate but after that seemed a struggle. Test for our blokes this week away to Leos so lets see where we are at.

I went down to Allard Park to have a look at NB v Parkside. Terrific match played hard by both sides, very physical encounter from what I saw. NB looked almost like a new side compared to the D4 side that dominated. Has there been a big turnover of players? They slip to 1-3 which is surprising as I thought they would go well in D3. As for Parkside, young side that run hard and are well drilled, same suspects playing well #7, #5 stick out.

I was also there and it was a great game to watch, it was as physical a game as I have seen played in the short time I've been watching the amateurs.
Speaking to a NB person he said they only had 8 of the grand final team playing and that they had a few injuries and unavailable for the game.

I was also there and it was a great game to watch, it was as physical a game as I have seen played in the short time I've been watching the amateurs.
Speaking to a NB person he said they only had 8 of the grand final team playing and that they had a few injuries and unavailable for the game.

That would explain it, take nothing away from Parkside though - they played well and hard. Young side that will only get better.

Looks to be a very open season with Aquinas & Manningham being the standouts at the moment, hard to get a gauge on Canterbury and Westbourne

Agree with you Gia Parkside were fantastic !, having watched both teams play off in the grand final NB were clearly the better side on the day but I thought Parkside had a brighter future due to the age of their side if that makes sense ?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back