D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

There just seems to be a few flaws in it.

Clubs may tank to avoid being promoted or tank to be relegated and aim for a D4 flag instead, there could be fixturing issues with ground availability, issues with arranging post-match social events and the VAFA having to arrange the second-half season fixtures at short notice.

Last edited:

Masala will continue to get stronger as they keep picking up blokes in the area who want an alternative to the SFNL. Also have a growing ability to give blokes jobs. Promotion not far off. Great effort for a new club which was getting belted every week for years

Masala will continue to get stronger as they keep picking up blokes in the area who want an alternative to the SFNL. Also have a growing ability to give blokes jobs. Promotion not far off. Great effort for a new club which was getting belted every week for years

With the "influx" of players hopefully the president kicks out the bad eggs that tarnish this family club.

Have a look at 2022 thread. Should be able to see some of the stuff that went down last year.
Thanks, interesting reading. Had no idea given I’m a now retired mostly DVFL/NFL straggler who just played a season to give a few mates a hand. Concerning stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are still a couple of leagues still to release their fixtures. Surprisingly, names such as Ballarat and the VFL amongst them.
Usually all leagues have them out before Christmas.

I doubt they'll be getting a new club in this late in the piece or a club coming up from the Clubbies, so the delay is puzzling.

There are still a couple of leagues still to release their fixtures. Surprisingly, names such as Ballarat and the VFL amongst them.
Usually all leagues have them out before Christmas.

I doubt they'll be getting a new club in this late in the piece or a club coming up from the Clubbies, so the delay is puzzling.
Reshuffling of teams and grades due to Old Mentone perhaps?

North Brunswick

Masala
St Johns
Box Hill
Albert park

Eely Park

Think big gaps between the top and the bottom teams. Much recruiting been happening?
Don be so sure about NB..... Hav lost lots of good players in over the summer. Picked up a few too but lost too many as travllin overseas, wanting a year off and all of that jazz

North Brunswick

Masala
St Johns
Box Hill
Albert park

Eely Park

Think big gaps between the top and the bottom teams. Much recruiting been happening?
Didnt think EP were that poor last season given the numbers and lack of 2s for most the season.

LTU were clearly the best team last year. Feels like any team could win it this season

Question to be asked- is this the last season of D4? Time to reshuffle the divisions.

Didnt think EP were that poor last season given the numbers and lack of 2s for most the season.

LTU were clearly the best team last year. Feels like any team could win it this season

Question to be asked- is this the last season of D4? Time to reshuffle the divisions.
I think most likely it will be last season of D4 so agree on that....
Unsure of how teams have recruited but my top is BHN this season as early guess

Remove this Banner Ad

D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back