D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

who makes finals St Johns or Masala? surely whoever wins this week out of those 2 plays finals

NB would have to shit the bed to not win DIV 4 this year

who makes finals St Johns or Masala? surely whoever wins this week out of those 2 plays finals

NB would have to s**t the bed to not win DIV 4 this year
Winner of this week will play finals, will be cracking game at Tatterson Park this weekend I think.

Congrats to EP on their first win of the season, great to see! Could get a 2nd against St Johns in 2 weeks.

Winner of this week will play finals, will be cracking game at Tatterson Park this weekend I think.

Congrats to EP on their first win of the season, great to see! Could get a 2nd against St Johns in 2 weeks.
Great effort to persevere through the tough times and get up. Saw on their facebook they had a function afterwards as well. Surely a lock in!

North Brunswick surely can't lose either grade from here. Should be the last div 4 flag for a while.

Constant whispers about masala and st johns merging, can anyone vouch for them? And a move to SFL on the cards

Great effort to persevere through the tough times and get up. Saw on their facebook they had a function afterwards as well. Surely a lock in!

North Brunswick surely can't lose either grade from here. Should be the last div 4 flag for a while.

Constant whispers about masala and st johns merging, can anyone vouch for them? And a move to SFL on the cards
NB Reserves have lost 2 games.... they are hardly invincible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's unlikely that there will be a Division 4 next season.

There was a 91% yes vote for Ivanhoe to move to the Northern Football Netball League last night (should be a foregone conclusion at the NFNL end) and a similar outcome is expected in the coming weeks for an Old Paradians vote to move into the same pasture at season's end.

It's unlikely that there will be a Division 4 next season.

There was a 91% yes vote for Ivanhoe to move to the Northern Football Netball League last night (should be a foregone conclusion at the NFNL end) and a similar outcome is expected in the coming weeks for an Old Paradians vote to move into the same pasture at season's end.

What would that mean for the current Div 4 vafa teams?

why are Ivanhoe leaving? says on the vafa website they joined in 1934 that's a bit of history leaving the league.

Given them and most likely Old Paradians will be gone at season's end, you can't really function with a four-club D4 unless a number of clubs front up seeking admission.

From all reports, it has been in the pipeline for a year or two and the NFNL is seen as a better fit for the club and its future direction.
RE: Ivanhoe, I heard they have a very strong junior program and none of the good kids to want play for the senior club, due to NFL offering good cashola.

Last edited:
Facebook post says the coach resigned due to personal reasons, hope the bloke is ok. Two coaches in one season, what on earth is going on down there.
Ressies coaches come and go. Unless the have senior coaching aspirations they are usually the only ones who put their hand up, first in best dressed kind of set ups

RE: Ivanhoe, I heard they have a very strong junior program and none of the good kids to want play for the senior club, due to NFL offering good cashola.

The vafa shafting Scott Selwood and not letting him play there probably didn’t help either. We all know footy is cyclical and the mantra of the ammos being better for fringe suburban clubs from the 90s through to the late 2010s seems to have changed to it becoming an old school tie comp

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back