D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to win flags when they don’t like to travel. Forfeited against NB last time round… Garvey oval is a long way from Keysborough champion. Hopefully the players can afford fuel money after lending it to the ex twos coach.

NB to go out in straight sets! Pack of front runners

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can confirm no merge is on the cards for masala and have been forbidden to merge or leave the vafa by afl Victoria until they pay back the 10s of thousands of dollars they owe both the vafa and afl victoria.
Future doesn’t looks bright down at tiger land and they are looking for a get out of jail free card after poor management by their past president and committee from The get go.
That’s incorrect

Smell's fishy to me.
Masala able to field a team all year otherwise. Their social media shows they also had a function that night. Pretty disappointing.

Also, BHN and Jocs play in the final round - huge game for second place.
Maybe it was strategic for the Masala 2s?

They would have been smashed by NB so maybe they forfeit to stay fresh and injury free (or let guys recover) too play AP for a spot in the 2s finals.

Maybe it was strategic for the Masala 2s?

They would have been smashed by NB so maybe they forfeit to stay fresh and injury free (or let guys recover) too play AP for a spot in the 2s finals.
Not good for the hip pocket. I'm fairly sure VAFA has reinstated fines for forfeiting, after waiving them during covid. Especially if what old mate says is true about owing the VAFA cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is lots of dribble being spoken in this thread.... I do hope these accounts back that chat up when the finals come along in 2 weeks time////

Has there been any indication if finals will be played at Garvey?
I heard all finals will be played at Vermont (EFL Club). Great ground. Masala and StJohns told the VAFA they wouldn't travel any further north....and the VAFA didnt want another reserves forfeit.

Just looking at the results on the VAFA website,

Looks like Masala V NB was a good game with it coming down to the last qtr.
But with Masala losing and St Johns winning it comes down to the last round for the last finals spot.

Masala v AP (AP have won the last 2 against Masala)

St Johns v BHN (St Johns won the last time these two matched up)

Dangerous patches definitely. Looked good. But can't be dropping home games leading into finals, not good sign
Wonder if BHN will rest players this weekend against St Johns? 2nd spot already locked, could help St Johns sneak in if AP beat Masala.

Very good to see AP peaking at the right time.

God have mercy on Eley this week. Maybe a mass resting for NB, a 200 point win doesn't do much for finals prep. Genuine concern about divison 4 sides next year. Could potientally have mentone panthers (OMFC) and Old westbourne back.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back