D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Every other league manages to announce the entire finals fixture a month in advance.
Ill toss my opinion in and say no other league has the amount of divisions, and teams (Inc thirds, u19, women)

Still week of is a bit too late. Upon first take clubs can have their say and they can be changed again.

Lower division Mens and Womens two's will be starting off the day early unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals predictions:

Seniors: north Brunswick

Too good, too strong. Although I’d love to see boxhill north give them a scare. Class in both sides.

Reserves: can’t pick between north Brunswick and boxhill north.

And no don’t say St John’s have a chance in the reserves, theirs a few decent players from what I’ve seen that are good, but too much hype around them, need to settle.

Finals predictions:

Seniors: north Brunswick

Too good, too strong. Although I’d love to see boxhill north give them a scare. Class in both sides.

Reserves: can’t pick between north Brunswick and boxhill north.

And no don’t say St John’s have a chance in the reserves, theirs a few decent players from what I’ve seen that are good, but too much hype around them, need to settle.

St John’s best side by 5+goals in the reserves.

In the seniors North Brunswick will shit the bed in finals. Albert Park or St John’s will win it. 🤫🤫🤫

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My Prediction.

Seniors

North Brunswick V AP will be in the Granny

with NB getting the W

Magoos

North Brunswick V St Johns will be in the Granny

with NB getting the W

Remove this Banner Ad

D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back