D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Results looked like there was a few good games of d4 footy. Was surprised to see Albert park on the winners list probably shows that North Brunswick are the team to beat.
St. John’s looked to have steadied the ship

Results looked like there was a few good games of d4 footy. Was surprised to see Albert park on the winners list probably shows that North Brunswick are the team to beat.
St. John’s looked to have steadied the ship
Looking at team sheets, AP had 9 different players in the side to round 1. Of the 9 new players 2 of them included Lee brothers, they a different side with those boys in and I suspect AP will be a reasonable team this year. I was surprised by by the result however.
Masala and NB looked like a good contest between 2 solid sides
St Johns seem to have rejuvenated and will be a force. Eley Park I suspect are better than what results have shown and have played 2 teams that were fired up.
Looks to be an even comp this season

Looking at team sheets, AP had 9 different players in the side to round 1. Of the 9 new players 2 of them included Lee brothers, they a different side with those boys in and I suspect AP will be a reasonable team this year. I was surprised by by the result however.
Masala and NB looked like a good contest between 2 solid sides
St Johns seem to have rejuvenated and will be a force. Eley Park I suspect are better than what results have shown and have played 2 teams that were fired up.
Looks to be an even comp this season
Further to this, when I last looked at clearances which was a while ago now. EP had a lot of clearances, perhaps over 20. Not sure why this has not transferred into wins perhaps they are in a rebuildiing phase but I expect some wins to follow

Further to this, when I last looked at clearances which was a while ago now. EP had a lot of clearances, perhaps over 20. Not sure why this has not transferred into wins perhaps they are in a rebuildiing phase but I expect some wins to follow
They’ve also got a really good coach, definitely on the improve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NB against a competitive EP
AP in a tight contest against Masala
BHN in another close one over St Johns

What a great and even comp we have this szn

Must say I didet see the EP n NB result being that lopsided. Were EP missing a few or is NB really that good?
BHN n St Johns looked a ripper and I think St Johns will be right up there after a slow start. New coach and rejuvinated the group and the ressies are doing well which is a solid sign
Masala are a decent side and looked like a close one for an even season once more.

- Surely EP are missing blokes? looks like it could have been way messier if NB kicked straight in the last.

- Masala v AP looked like a good match. One bloke Kicking a bag of 10 and still not getting the points is a bit stiff.

- St Johns seem a lot better than what their big first round loss suggests.

Round 4, game of the round is surely BHN V Masala. If NB are the team to beat, then either one of these teams are next best.

Remove this Banner Ad

D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back