D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I strolled down to Allard Park and viewed AP take on NB. Really enjoyable game played with toughness and right attitude. The teams were relatively even but one could see NB had that bit of extra class. AP looked like a different team compared to what I saw when I watched them play on same ground in R1 or R2 it was.
#27 from Ap is a player to watch, plays very well. NB had a pretty even spread of players.

Also surprised by the Masala and St Jons result, whilst I Tipped Masala I did not expect them to win by that much. St Johns missing a few or Masala that good I wonder?

Watched St johns the week before and they looked a few short in term of fitness and class.

AP had key outs and lost a few to injury, would easily account for them next time.

Was at the St Johns vs Masala game. St Johns don't look fit at all with Masala's mids running all over theirs, they did finish the game short losing a few to injury after half time.

I think Masala might be the only team to compete with NB at the end of the year unless AP have something to say about it.

Thought the Masala v St Johns was going to be alot closer!
The footy ovals at Tatterson Park feel very large, especially out on the wings there is a heap of space, the good teams can really spread you. Masala seem to be a great attacking team, they have scored 100+ in every game besides 1 which was against NB who they play again this week (game of the round!).

I know it seems like yonks away but with finals and being only 6 teams is it just top 4 into the finals 1v4 vs 2vs3 with winners going into the granny?
I believe it traditional 4 team format as per previous years:
Week 1
Qualifying Final 1 v 2 (double chance) winner is into the GF
Elimination Final 3 v 4 winner plays on.

Week 2
Preliminary Final
Loser of 1 v 2 plays winner of 3 v 4

Week 3
Grand Final

Was at the St Johns vs Masala game. St Johns don't look fit at all with Masala's mids running all over theirs, they did finish the game short losing a few to injury after half time.

I think Masala might be the only team to compete with NB at the end of the year unless AP have something to say about it.
What about box hill? Put up a a strong effort against NB, don’t think they’ve had a full squad in either

What about box hill? Put up a a strong effort against NB, don’t think they’ve had a full squad in either

6-7 first choice senior players missing that day (I am told). Every team has injuries though.

Will be very interesting to see where every team is sitting after round 10.

Great season so far! D4 is back!

Remove this Banner Ad

D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back