Do Collingwood have any good players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm struggling to think of any who are better than mediocre.

Certainly none worthy of All-Australian selection...

(funny thing is that some knobs actually have this opinion)

I'm struggling to think of any who are better than mediocre.

Certainly none worthy of All-Australian selection...

(funny thing is that some ******s actually have this opinion)

Seriously... just enjoy what we accomplish as a team, who cares what "they" think.

I'm never going to rate a Carlton player above a Collingwood player - something in me will just never let me see them as more than a bunch of hacks. It's how tribal footy works.

OMG LOLZ u cant b seriose th Pies r lyke worst az didnt' u see dem wen teams like donz and tha crows beat them this yr and dont forget like their collywooble reocord in finals bahahahaha omg 1990 wasnt even their flag u saw esseden choaked so reked pies fanz hahahahaha

the real question is, do any collingwood players not have a criminal record?

No the real question is will Port Adelaide have any players by round 1 next season, but nobody cares enough to ask the question.

Has a Club ever just simply folded and ceased to exist before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just enjoy it without gloating.

We still lack the top liners St.Kilda and Geelong have, although we are a very even side across the 22. We will need all players firing to advance into the GF.

Spuds, hacks, mediocre, whatever you want to label us...
Fact is we're in our 2nd prelim in 3 years and have made finals last 4 years. We've often lacked perceived 'star power' but it's probably more to do with a hard working game plan that we run, rather than the quality of our players. Many Sydney supporters will agree that they thought Rhyce Shaw was a spud but now think he is a gun. This does not surprise me.

No the real question is will Port Adelaide have any players by round 1 next season, but nobody cares enough to ask the question.

I reckon, come round 1, Port will be swept under the carpet indefinately. No one will ask what happened to them. The players will all be enjoying playing for other clubs, the supporters no longer plagued by the inconsitency, and Choco can do whatever the hell he wants! :thumbsu:

I reckon, come round 1, Port will be swept under the carpet indefinately. No one will ask what happened to them. The players will all be enjoying playing for other clubs, the supporters no longer plagued by the inconsitency, and Choco can do whatever the hell he wants! :thumbsu:

Presti, Maxwell, Shaw, O'Brien, Swan, Davis, Beams, Pendlebury, Didak, and Lockyer are all good.

Those are all good players but this thread is yet another sook about Collingwood players in the All Australian team. Of all those players only Swan deserved to be in the team and he should be on the interchange bench.

Those are all good players but this thread is yet another sook about Collingwood players in the All Australian team. Of all those players only Swan deserved to be in the team and he should be on the interchange bench.
I thought Davis was deserving. LeCras was unlucky but I don't think Porplyzia was as good as either. Davis finished off the season poorly but he was on fire for the majority of the year.

Agree with you dont think Maxwell deserved to be in it before gilbert as he place the loose man whereas gilbert is accountable, Davis not before Le Cras although you are wrong about Swan being on bench - based on Statistics in the age today should be in before Selwood or Montagna if you base it on clearances , inside 50's and goals scored. I'm pretty sure last night they said he had the highest goal assists as well. should have been named in midfield so Le Cras got berth in forward line. Swan has even had more rebound 50's than Maxwell and if you compare him to other backman his score is quite low in that area. Sam Fisher played loose man down back last year and didnt make it this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Collingwood have any good players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back