Do you see Ben playing alongisde Josh Kennedy?

Remove this Banner Ad

#6 Mark Williams

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2008
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
These are he's credentials in case some of you didn't know:

Xavier College/Sandy Dragons
DOB: 14/06/1990
Ht: 190cm
Wt: 89kg

Also do you reckon he'll be our next father/son?
Cheers buds!

Yes, they will play alongside eachother. And yes, he will be our father son this season
can anyone tell me where the boy has gone?has not played for some time now, and heard he may be injured.:rolleyes:

Hes been playing for Xavier. My step-Dad's Boss' son is Best Mates with Ben. Says that Ben has been focusing on his studies moreso then his football, which may be reasoning to why he isnt playing TAC cup.

Hes been playing for Xavier. My step-Dad's Boss' son is Best Mates with Ben. Says that Ben has been focusing on his studies moreso then his football, which may be reasoning to why he isnt playing TAC cup.

You sounded quite confident that he'll get drafted in an earlier thread then you come out and say he's not committed to football and focusing on studies. What makes you so confident he'll get drafted?

You sounded quite confident that he'll get drafted in an earlier thread then you come out and say he's not committed to football and focusing on studies. What makes you so confident he'll get drafted?

Well my best mate was in the Sandringham Dragons Development squad with him, and said he was enormously talented. Another guy i went to school with (Justin Summons) Said that Ben trained at Sandringham even though he wasnt going to get a game.

I never said he in uncommited. all i said is he is focusing more on studies. This proves maturity as he knows Life is not an easy ride, even with a surname as presigious in our country and sport.

I am led to believe that he is certainly being very closely watched by a couple of "spotters"..not at the same time but alternating week to week. That indicates to me an interest and a careful assessment being undertaken.

What I wonder is that if he needs that much attention is he a marginal prospect and no certainity?? Dunno, but it's a thought.

I am led to believe that he is certainly being very closely watched by a couple of "spotters"..not at the same time but alternating week to week. That indicates to me an interest and a careful assessment being undertaken.

What I wonder is that if he needs that much attention is he a marginal prospect and no certainity?? Dunno, but it's a thought.
If you look at brothers, the younger ones tend to be more talented. The Clokes, Tucks, Selwoods (& Danihers), younger siblings are much better players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you see Ben playing alongisde Josh Kennedy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back