Do you think it is appropriate the vibe Judd is giving Hawthorn? Who the $%^& does he think he is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Do you think it is appropriate the vibe Judd is giving Hawthorn? Who the $%^& does he think he

If Judd goes to the Demons ...

Then we know 100% that the whole culture thing was a lie and that Judd only cares about money.

Pretty low act by Judd to go out of his way to lie to the Eagles in the press conference, then to show terrible disrespect to Hawthorn and St Kilda, just to get a lift in his annual earnings.

Re: Do you think it is appropriate the vibe Judd is giving Hawthorn? Who the $%^& does he think he

If he goes to Melbourne the club he supported as a kid. Than thats fine, if he does because he loves them and why should you question if he goes to a particular club. If he goes to any team in the four than thats ok. You can bag my team as you will. I think if he goes to Melbourne and Carlton he will help them of the bottom of the ladder. It's time to forget that he does not want to go to the Hawks and the Saints. He has not choosen Richmond which is fine. I have gotten over it because this is becoming a three ring circus. I just wish he chooses a team and we all can get on with the end of the 2007 AFL season and the start of the 2008 AFL season.

be thankful hodgy. you wont have the captain leave your club just to be closer to the inner melbourne district. glenferries too far out.

Then we know 100% that the whole culture thing was a lie and that Judd only cares about money.

Can you explain this - or is it just as it seems, idiotic whinging?

Aww, is someone hurt because juddy dosen't want to goto their club? :(

Hahaha if judd goes to ............ its 100% sure for the money.... Blah blah blah, have a sooky :D

H2F did you ever think that judd does not want to go from a club with drug problems to a club with drug problems. I was always told honesty is the best policy but according to you that makes someone a disrespectful prick. You need a life

LMAO this thread is a classic.

Hawthorn supporters have been knocked off their high horse by Judd's refusal to even meet with them.

Personally I am glad he has. Means no one can have a go at the club for not going after him, and to be honest, for the cost he isn't worth it and (again for the cost) we are better off with out him.

TO be honest I would be more worried if it was Matthew Maguire who would be a better fit for the Hawks if we are going to go after a ready made player (the draft seems to be working for us at the moment).

JMTC
Molly

Get off your high horses for a second and ask yourself this. Judd flies over from the West and then refuses to meet with a desirous suitor. Forget the reasons speculated in the media., what a disgrace.

No actually....

What a pompus, little jerk off. He snobs off an AFL club with 70 odd years of history and 9 premierships, without a trace of respect. :eek::eek::eek:

Anyone who isn't just enjoying throwing stones at the Saints or the Hawks will see through this for what it is.

Both St Kilda and Hawthorn have too many stars to pay him that price tag. END OF STORY. Judd and Connors know it.

Never seen such a 360 degree turn in someones so called character in my time watching footy, and am glad the media are starting to comment on it too now.
Maybe he does not like the perceived culture at HAwthorn . As for St Kilda would you go there with their club in turmoil ?

No player is bigger than any one AFL club whether it be Collingwood or North Melbourne.It will be interesting to see C.J complete with dodgey groins play in a midfield without players the calibre of Cousins and Kerr beside him.BTW the issue H2F is trying to raise isn't that he is pissed off Judd isn't coming rather the fact that he has singled out two clubs namely Hawthorn and StKilda that he isn't interested in talking to obviously because we couldn't accomodate him salary cap wise, but to keep up the guise of it not all being about money ,he comes up with some bullshit about culture and stability not good enough for him.I would expect both clubs will find a bit "extra" when they play against him and his chosen club next year that's of course providing he's not injured.

No player is bigger than any one AFL club whether it be Collingwood or North Melbourne.It will be interesting to see C.J complete with dodgey groins play in a midfield without players the calibre of Cousins and Kerr beside him.BTW the issue H2F is trying to raise isn't that he is pissed off Judd isn't coming rather the fact that he has singled out two clubs namely Hawthorn and StKilda that he isn't interested in talking to obviously because we couldn't accomodate him salary cap wise, but to keep up the guise of it not all being about money ,he comes up with some bullshit about culture and stability not good enough for him.I would expect both clubs will find a bit "extra" when they play against him and his chosen club next year that's of course providing he's not injured.

Thanks mate, but unfortunately no one seems to want to embrace this point at all.

Not surprising really when the only posters in this thread are from the Blues, Demons or the Pies and they are on a hard-on thinking Judd will solve their problems.

If only they knew that it will destroy them as the only way to trade a player of Judd's brilliance and not implode is to already have the playing list you need and find a way to squeeze him in...

Collingwood could take Judd and fly, but the Tigers, Demons and Blues will be worse off for having him, make no mistake about that.

Thanks mate, but unfortunately no one seems to want to embrace this point at all.

Not surprising really when the only posters in this thread are from the Blues, Demons or the Pies and they are on a hard-on thinking Judd will solve their problems.

If only they knew that it will destroy them as the only way to trade a player of Judd's brilliance and not implode is to already have the playing list you need a find a way to squeeze him in...

Collingwood could take Judd and fly, but the Tigers, Demons and Blues will be worse off for having him, make no mistake about that.

How do you know if those teams will be worse off? He has not set foot in one the places mentioned. I would not know what will come of his decision because he has not played fo anyone in his career but West Coast.

How do you know if those teams will be worse off? He has not set foot in one the places mentioned. I would not know what will come of his decision because he has not played fo anyone in his career but West Coast.

Because you guys haven't settled on a playing list capable of winning a premiership. By taking Judd on at approx 1.25-1.5M you will eat up so much cap space that you will lose the equivalent of 1 or 2 Deledios over the years.

Get my point. Whilst at the Pies or the Hawks, we have all the talent there and would squeeze him in at 800K max with some player agreed pay cuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because you guys haven't settled on a playing list capable of winning a premiership. By taking Judd on at approx 1.25-1.5M you will eat up so much cap space that you will lose the equivalent of 1 or 2 Deledios over the years.

Get my point. Whilst at the Pies or the Hawks, we have all the talent there and would squeeze him in at 800K max with some player agreed pay cuts.

You're incredibly bitter and pathetic.

Chris Judd did not make a time to see Hawthorn, so your point is not relevant. We have a slim chance to pick him up and I mean a slim chance. Maybe you have the talent but not the money to fit him in.

I think the Hawks should go after Twiggers. That is the real reason Judd left the WCE, to follow her to Melbourne.

Maybe offer her a role as hair stylist to the boys. Judd would follow.

Get off your high horses for a second and ask yourself this. Judd flies over from the West and then refuses to meet with a desirous suitor. Forget the reasons speculated in the media., what a disgrace. WHy forget them. They're perfectly valid reasons.

No actually....

What a pompus, little jerk off. He snobs off an AFL club with 70 odd years of history and 9 premierships, without a trace of respect. :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, Eek Eek yourself. He should show Hawthorn respect why??

Anyone who isn't just enjoying throwing stones at the Saints or the Hawks will see through this for what it is.

Both St Kilda and Hawthorn have too many stars to pay him that price tag. END OF STORY. Judd and Connors know it.:D Humour. Love it.

Never seen such a 360 degree turn in someones so called character in my time watching footy, and am glad the media are starting to comment on it too now.

Lets all have a sook cos Hawthorn got dissed.:p

Get off your high horses for a second and ask yourself this. Judd flies over from the West and then refuses to meet with a desirous suitor. Forget the reasons speculated in the media., what a disgrace.

No actually....

Both St Kilda and Hawthorn have too many stars to pay him that price tag. END OF STORY. Judd and Connors know it.

tissue-box-hidden-camera.jpg

Anything is possible, but that doesn't change the fact that he left for MONEY.

He left for money because he doesn't want to play for my club, my club.

Now that is what I call brilliant logic.

Go to the top of the class. Do not pass go.

Can we please cut this Judd is a saint and doesn't wanna be assiociated with bad culture at his new club crap??????????

Look at the clubs listed

Collingwood-The Didak fiasco

Carlton-Angwin and Norman and in more recent times Fev run of drama's

Melbourne-Minor in comparision to the rest but the preseason brawls.

His best mate whilst at West Coast was Kerr for christ sake.

What other factors could there be? Playing list lookd good, finances look good, good MCG playing conditions and good training facilities.

I dont think Judd would pick on colours.

Maybe he doesn't like a couple of the blokes there?

Maybe as others have suggested he wanted Melbourne all along and just picked the big '3' for show?

What other factors could there be? Playing list lookd good, finances look good, good MCG playing conditions and good training facilities.

I dont think Judd would pick on colours.

Maybe he doesn't like a couple of the blokes there?

Maybe as others have suggested he wanted Melbourne all along and just picked the big '3' for show?

What are the other factors that ruled out St Kilda?? Board turmoil yet Essendon a club without a coach is a good option.

The three things Essendon Carlton and Pies have in commen is loads of cash to throw around and oppertunities outside football.

Melbourne are the sentimental favourties as they are the club he supported as a kid.

All clubs listed can fit his request into the salary cap without squeezing anyone out just yet. All clubs listed will require a new leader in the next 2 or so years.

As H2F said in a previous thread I think that money was clearly a huge part of his decision of which club's he'd go to.

What are the other factors that ruled out St Kilda?? Board turmoil yet Essendon a club without a coach is a good option.

The three things Essendon Carlton and Pies have in commen is loads of cash to throw around and oppertunities outside football.

Melbourne are the sentimental favourties as they are the club he supported as a kid.

All clubs listed can fit his request into the salary cap without squeezing anyone out just yet. All clubs listed will require a new leader in the next 2 or so years.

As H2F said in a previous thread I think that money was clearly a huge part of his decision of which club's he'd go to.

Getting bagged for 10 pages is absolutely no problem at all when surprises like this pop up :rolleyes:

I'm so glad others are able to think through the issue and realise Judd for what he is.

Thanks mate :thumbsu::)

Getting bagged for 10 pages is absolutely no problem at all when surprises like this pop up :rolleyes:

I'm so glad others are able to think through the issue and realise Judd for what he is.

Thanks mate :thumbsu::)

Haha no worries.

I think that one thing that is scary that has shown up in all of this has been how much the public put sporting heros on a massive pedestal.

Evreyone assumes Judd is a saint who doesn't want to go to a club with a negative culture and is not swayed by money etc.

Yet his best mate is Daniel Kerr he has named 2 melbourne clubs with a less then admireable off field reputation over the last 5 years (Pies and Carlton.) Has contridicted himself in much of his criteria's Good young playing list (Essendon and Melbourne aging and rebuilding list.) Yet excluded to look at Hawthorn and St Kilda 2 of the better melbourne based club lists.

His picked the 3 biggest clubs in the game as they can supply money out of football oppertunities etc. and a sentimental favourite. Anyone who is saying St Kilda board. Off field culture etc. Is really kidding themselves to put a sport star on a pedestal.

It's probably been said numerous times.

But in regards to Saints and Hawks I think it's a simple matter of you did'nt want take a chance on me, why the **** should I do you any favours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think it is appropriate the vibe Judd is giving Hawthorn? Who the $%^& does he think he is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back