Do you think it is appropriate the vibe Judd is giving Hawthorn? Who the $%^& does he think he is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Do you think it is appropriate the vibe Judd is giving Hawthorn? Who the $%^& does he think he

What difference does it make whether he left for money or not? Oh no, he isn't a perfect human being, quick burn him at the stake guys. As others have pointed out, if two companies have approached me about working and I don't want to talk to one of them for whatever reason, then it is in my right, much like it is in Judds right not to talk to hawthorn.

This is just a pointless thread from someone who spent many hours the other day taking down all his Judd posters from the walls.

Re: Do you think it is appropriate the vibe Judd is giving Hawthorn? Who the $%^& does he think he

Richie Tambling may be behind on the field, but at least he isn't costing our club dearly off it. Maybe it wasn't such a bad choice after all.

What are the other factors that ruled out St Kilda?? Board turmoil yet Essendon a club without a coach is a good option.

The three things Essendon Carlton and Pies have in commen is loads of cash to throw around and oppertunities outside football.

Melbourne are the sentimental favourties as they are the club he supported as a kid.

All clubs listed can fit his request into the salary cap without squeezing anyone out just yet. All clubs listed will require a new leader in the next 2 or so years.

As H2F said in a previous thread I think that money was clearly a huge part of his decision of which club's he'd go to.

All 3 clubs are clubs with loads of supporters who play at the MCG. Hawthorn couldn't sell out a phone booth if they were staging a strip show.

Culture? Certain legal proceedings prevent me from elaborating but Collingwood's off field misdemeanors pale before hawthorns.

Lastly, whether he's a saint or not, at least he has some taste.

If i see anyone else picking on H2F they will be turkey slapped, except for Fremantle supporters because they'd enjoy it too much.

If i see anyone else picking on H2F they will be turkey slapped, except for Fremantle supporters because they'd enjoy it too much.

:thumbsu::) Thanks DA ... I am mates with one of the boys who got kicked off BB for doing that ... LOL

I can't blame Judd for not wanting to go to Hawthorn.

Its hard to find a SINGLE reason why he would want to go.

I only heard about the turkey slapping AFTER the BB series, because i never watch it. About the funniest thing to happen on BB ever.

listen to yas i bet if judd said he is signing up to play for hawthorn u all be like we love judd

If you like it attached to your body, that may not be the brightest idea.:cool:

As if you'd have any hope against my ninja-esque reflexes.

ninja_gaiden.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H2 F...the only reason Judd wants to go to Melbourne is that there is no-one on that list that will pull votes from him...and will assure him a brownlow every year.
Wants to be the number #1 person at the club in the media stakes.
Doesnt want to entertain Carlton and Collingwood, Fev would outshine he's 15 mins of fame every week, and collingwoods love affair with Buckley grows and grows.This guy craves fame and $$$ in every way.

Problem is .....now that Judd is out of the picture..Kerr is a walk up to the brownlow next year, doent have the votes pulled away from him, and is a better player than Judd.:)

H2 F...the only reason Judd wants to go to Melbourne is that there is no-one on that list that will pull votes from him...and will assure him a brownlow every year.
Wants to be the number #1 person at the club in the media stakes.
Doesnt want to entertain Carlton and Collingwood, Fev would outshine he's 15 mins of fame every week, and collingwoods love affair with Buckley grows and grows.This guy craves fame and $$$ in every way.

Problem is .....now that Judd is out of the picture..Kerr is a walk up to the brownlow next year, doent have the votes pulled away from him, and is a better player than Judd.:)

How is Judd all about fame? He's been a superstar of the competition for 6 years, and therefor has had the opportunity to have his face on any product or involved in any footy related tv/radio show he wanted....and has he? No. The only regular media the guy has done in 6 years is a small weekly thing with the Western Australian newspaper. How is that the actions of someone who "craves fame"? If ya looking for someone who craves fame, ya maybe should look in your own backyard at one Shane 'Media Bitch' Crawford. Now there's some one who "craves fame".

Perhaps he doesn't want to go to Hawthorn, because he doesn't want to leave one bunch of drug addicts for another bunch of drug addicts. Ya might not have considered that.

Perhaps he doesn't want to go to Hawthorn, because he doesn't want to leave one bunch of drug addicts for another bunch of drug addicts. Ya might not have considered that.

Spot on mate.

He probably doesn't want to go there because he cops it when he plays these two teams. e.g Campbell Brown and Steven Baker constantly giving him shit. I mean look what hawthorn did to Brent Harvey in the finals this year. If he asked to be traded i highly doubt he'd be going there.

What difference does it make whether he left for money or not? Oh no, he isn't a perfect human being, quick burn him at the stake guys.

The difference is, he made a point of claiming it's not about the money. Otherwise, agree with you. Most people wouldn't have a problem with him getting the best deal for himself. But the odd reasoning for his choice of clubs / and writing clubs off, and his own statements about it not being money, do seem somewhat contradictory.

We have a winner.

Add that to the fact that he's buying a house close to the city and probably doesn't want to have to travel all the friggin way to arctic park to training and he want's to play for a club that can actually draw a crowd.

We have a winner.

Add that to the fact that he's buying a house close to the city and probably doesn't want to have to travel all the friggin way to arctic park to training and he want's to play for a club that can actually draw a crowd.

There are clubs near Prahran such Carlton, Melbourne, Essendon and Collingwood. Three out of four is not that bad. Essendon, Collingwood and Carlton draw crowds. I dont know what Hawthorn draw? No idea?

There are clubs near Prahran such Carlton, Melbourne, Essendon and Collingwood. Three out of four is not that bad. Essendon, Collingwood and Carlton draw crowds. I dont know what Hawthorn draw? No idea?

Exactly. Although, I don't know if I'd say Essendon was close to Prahran but the commute wouldn't be as shitty as driving to Waverly all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think it is appropriate the vibe Judd is giving Hawthorn? Who the $%^& does he think he is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back