Do you think Richmond Will Make Finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they can make it and actually hope they do, just not at our expense.

The games in bold are essentially 8 point games and will go a long way to deciding whether they do or not.

Good luck :thumbsu:
The North and Freo games are pretty much 8 pointers as well. They are almost must wins if we are going to make finals.

We have some pretty important players to come back in the next few weeks after the bye in Conca, Ellis, Tuck and Grimes

The North and Freo games are pretty much 8 pointers as well. They are almost must wins if we are going to make finals.

We have some pretty important players to come back in the next few weeks after the bye in Conca, Ellis, Tuck and Grimes

No game is a must win. Every game carries 4 prem points. No more. No less. We are 6 and 4. If we are 12 and 8 coming out of the Carlton game that'll do it.

We should beat the crows at the G in our next game which will make us 7-4 half way through the season. We were 5-6 last year. So we are 2 games better although a bit more inconsistent. Our midfield get lazy after winning 2-3 games in row eg. Pies and Dons games. Both those teams came off bad losses too. We need to be better in these situations. I reckon we'll learn from those efforts and be better from now on and surge into the finals

Hopefully what last night has done is opened the players eyes to what they can do if they play as a team, trust each other and all crack in from start to finish.

Was great to watch.

Please don't fall in a heap over the rest of the season, I want to see them in the finals and win at least one of them, get the joint really jumping over there.

This is who we play for the rest of the year -

Adelaide (MCG)
Bulldogs (Etihad)
St Kilda (MCG)
North Melbourne (Etihad)
Gold Coast (Cazalys)
Fremantle (MCG)
Sydney (SCG)
Hawthorn (MCG)
Brisbane (MCG)
Carlton (MCG)
GWS Giants (Skoda)
Essendon (MCG)

If we can win enough of the 50/50 matches I think finals are within reach.

I think we will win the nex 3 Adelaide at the G so that tilts it our way. The Dogs and Saints games are givens and a 50/50 against North, if we can win that won as well and go up 10 - 4 with 8 games remaining I think we will make it.

One week makes a big difference to Richmond fans. How quickly they forget and get back on the bandwagon

Seriously Astro, you a 12 year old girl ? You post like one....

Last week when we played your mob, was an aberration. The worst performance we have offered up in 24 months. Now I have moved on from last week and im really happy that it was such a watershed moment for you that your holding on to it so dearly. Myself, I just put a * to your win and moved on :)

I think the next three weeks the club needs to build up some breathing space. Adelaide will be tough but they should get to 9-4 going into the critical 5 game stretch.

Providing they beat GWS and Brisbane that's a total of 11 wins. They'll need to pick up 2-3 wins against North, Gold Coast, Fremantle, Hawthorn, Sydney, Carlton and Essendon. So I don't think losing any of those 7 would be disasterous on it's own so long as they win a few of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually quite concerned about the Tigers, as a Swans fan. They were the only undefeated team in games against us in our Premiership year, and at the MCG I don't think our game plan stands up very well against theirs, for whatever reason. I'm being deadly serious.

I'm actually quite concerned about the Tigers, as a Swans fan. They were the only undefeated team in games against us in our Premiership year, and at the MCG I don't think our game plan stands up very well against theirs, for whatever reason. I'm being deadly serious.

Lucky you've got us at the scg this year

Seriously Astro, you a 12 year old girl ? You post like one....

Last week when we played your mob, was an aberration. The worst performance we have offered up in 24 months. Now I have moved on from last week and im really happy that it was such a watershed moment for you that your holding on to it so dearly. Myself, I just put a * to your win and moved on :)
You know you have hit a nerve when you make a flippant remark and get 20 quotes from tiger supporters.

That word is taboo

My Dad's a Richmond fan, I actually sincerely hope we play you in Finals, and that you win. It would bring him so much happiness, and I don't really have a right to be disappointed if that were to occur. Would love to see the Tiges win a Final this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Richmond Will Make Finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back