Does anyone rate Travis Cloke?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kapow!!! said:
To quote your goodself:

attention_whore.jpg
I would certainly look at her.

Truetiger said:
No cloke looks the goods. Thats so wrong. Talk him up all you want he will fail just like the others. :thumbsu:

First of all Jason certainly looked the goods in 2002!! He was a ********ing CHB for a grand final side.

I forgive you for not seeing talent as you've had to watch the most talentless team over the past 2 decades.... the tigers!! Probably forgotten what talent is. Its not missing goals from 5 metres out directly in front ... :D

When Travis at 18 years old kicked 55-60 metre goals, took strong overhead marks and actually took control of the game for some time to me that shows he has the goods.

Zeke said:
I'm suprised that you would:

1. Call me by name.

2. Know anything about history of this forum.

Considering you only signed up this month and have 9 posts to your name.

Who's alias are you? :eek:

Who's alias I am is irrelevant... Im surprised that you would still be posting threads in an attempt to find someone else who thinks that Travis Cloke and his 5 touches per game for what... 5 games is going to make him one of the all time superstars of the game...

Until he does something... GET OVER IT... When you can say he is challenging to be in the class of Jon Brown or Reiwoldt then you can spruik about what a player he is.. He is yet to even near the class of his brother Jason.. And we all know how sad a player he has turned out to be....

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone rate Travis Cloke?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back