Remove this Banner Ad

Woosh24

Team Captain
Suspended
Jun 15, 2009
Floreat
AFL Club
West Coast
Just doesnt seem to be having the same influence as last year, I know he hurt his hammy, but he just hasnt been as dynamic in 09 and maybe a reason why the Hawks have had some a piss weak year?

Only reason the hawks are approaching decent is because he's back from his injury. If you'd watched enough games you'd realize this. He's been better this year than 08, just the rest of the team has been poor.

Just doesnt seem to be having the same influence as last year, I know he hurt his hammy, but he just hasnt been as dynamic in 09 and maybe a reason why the Hawks have had some a piss weak year?

He was leading our B&F up until he got injured.

I would say he is probably the only player from last years 22 that has actually improved this year. He has been a little quiet since coming back from injury, but he is starting to hit a little form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread should be retitled "Why I don't watch any football"

I watch plenty of football champ.

He was good before that Hammy, but he's lost some zip and 15.5 possesions a game, and apparently leading the B & F at the half way stage then your side must be struggling.

Needs more of a tank, otherwise he'll be the next Eddie Betts, capable of flashy things without consistentcy.

Lecras is a prime example of a quality small foward/HF flanker, Rioli needs to aspire to these types of players rather than getting by on the odd flashe here or there.

He had been absolutely delicious until he did the string (although perhaps not as delicious as some on here would have you believe), and has probably been the only shining light for Hawthorn this year. Bad call Hutchy, Gaz and Caro.

Lecras is a prime example of a quality small foward/HF flanker, Rioli needs to aspire to these types of players rather than getting by on the odd flashe here or there.
Ahhh, there's the motive for the thread. LeCras has been playing since 2005 and had a brilliant year this year. LeCras is a leading small forward, Rioli is a crumbing small forward. Rioli has achieved a lot more than LeCras this early in his career.

Ahhh, there's the motive for the thread. LeCras has been playing since 2005 and had a brilliant year this year. LeCras is a leading small forward, Rioli is a crumbing small forward. Rioli has achieved a lot more than LeCras this early in his career.

Whats that a premiership?

Or are you talking about being Palmer's bridesmaid?

Bad call Hutchy, Gaz and Caro.

Off topic, that drives me nuts. Stupid segment.

Anyway, on topic, Rioli was excellent before he pinged his hammy. But he was spending much more time in midfield then because we needed to rotate him through there. Since he's come back, the club has tried putting different players through Hawthorn's midfield and Rioli has tended to spend more time up forward.

I watch plenty of football champ.
He was good before that Hammy, but he's lost some zip and 15.5 possesions a game, and apparently leading the B & F at the half way stage then your side must be struggling.
Well if you do indeed watch plenty of football champ i think it's fair to say you just don't have a clue what you're watching.
Was in career best form, improving by the week before he did his hammy.

By the way Rioli's 15.5 possessions would be as damaging as anyone's in the comp, if not more so.
The fact you use possessions in your argument shows your knowledge of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Cryril have 2nd year Blues?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back