Does money buy class?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tar

Debutant
Oct 26, 2002
I saw Jeff Farmer in Ikea the otherday. Funny enough he wasn't wearing shoes . What is it with people and not wearing shoes?

AS to the question posed in the topic, the answer is a big no

HAHA, you're just upset because geelong are a complete rabble of team. AHHAHAHAHA 2 wins in 13 games. Geelong's days are numbered...

PS it wasn't offensive.

if he was testing out the beds, i would hope he would take his shoes off.

as for people not wearing shoes?? why do you have a problem with it, it's their problem. does it affect you somehow? or are you just one of these snobs that likes to surround themselves with "upright and proper" people?

good grief, that man isnt wearing shoes! and he's standing near me! what will people think of me??

Originally posted by Tar
What is it with people and not wearing shoes?
Maybe they're comfortable in bare feet. I certainly am, anyway.

What is it with people who make character judgements based purely on appearance?

If you're out shopping surely putting a pair of shoes on isn't too much of an ask. In response to the non-offensive question, Money certainly doesn't buy/give you class. Not sure if the question would be better asked on another board.

Hey redneck, speaking of money buying class, how much did carlton spend on Barry 'the million dollar man' Mitchell? What about mick mcguane? Class investements they were. You still had mitchell paying off his dues by making him the club runner.

M29 Hey redneck, speaking of money buying class, how much did carlton spend on Barry 'the million dollar man' Mitchell? What about mick mcguane? Class investements they were. You still had mitchell paying off his dues by making him the club runner.

Oh well, You will be paying your debts off like us when you are found guilty of salary cap cheating due to your shonky under the table marketing deals. AFL has launched an investigation. I will enjoy that Essendon too won't be having their number 1 draft pick this year

hmmmmm are you saying you can take the aboriginal out of the bush.... but can't take the bush.... etc ?

It actually gives you other fruit for thought now that you mention it..... the Dockers had what 7 aboriginals in their team last weekend which was a record...... now I am not being racist here... simply making an observation but was it not an unwritten rule within clubs that they were almost too scared to have that many aboriginals in a team at the same time.... due to their lack of discipline and accountability. Could this also be a problem for the dockers?

Originally posted by Chris_Judd
the Dockers had what 7 aboriginals in their team last weekend which was a record...... now I am not being racist here... simply making an observation but was it not an unwritten rule within clubs that they were almost too scared to have that many aboriginals in a team at the same time.... due to their lack of discipline and accountability. Could this also be a problem for the dockers?
Didn't seem to be a problem last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always walk around bare foot, but I dont go shopping in bare feet.

Only when i'm going to grab some food or something and I can't be bothered tofind shoes.

Originally posted by Tar
I saw Jeff Farmer in Ikea the otherday.

Maybe he was looking for his ability and form.. in Ikea... because thats the first place you look if you want to buy something that looked good at first glance but deep down is cheap and disappointing when you get it home... hey Dockers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does money buy class?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back