Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really, Dawesy would be Norf's best forward.

I don't count Thomas on account of him being a cheating, diving, staging little syd who scores loads of goals .

EFA

That said, L.Thomas > C.Dawes.
I'll concede that. I'm a fan of Thomas - has been great the past couple seasons. A consistant goal kicker.

But you had to move the goalposts to get a win. Which is basically an admission you agree with the OP. Again, I appreciate your honesty.

Dawes > Any Norf KPF
Jones > Any Norf mid

I'll concede that. I'm a fan of Thomas - has been great the past couple seasons. A consistant goal kicker.

But you had to move the goalposts to get a win. Which is basically an admission you agree with the OP. Again, I appreciate your honesty.

Dawes > Any Norf KPF
Jones > Any Norf mid
I don't really see any of this as a 'win'. But your a Dees fan so I guess this will do.

I don't really see any of this as a 'win'. But your a Dees fan so I guess this will do.
I'll take any win I can.

But for Norf not to have a better KPF or Mid than the Dees (considering all our young talent coming through) doesn't bode well for your mob. We're on the up but I reckon Norf will be stuck in limbo between 5th - 12th for eternity.

Griffen is better then whole Melbourne midfield put to together

1101130520_600.jpg
awwww ... someone needs some attention.

Hi Bazzadog, You're ace, here's 2 bucks, now run along and buy some mixed lollies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well its silly to make this thread when norf have dal santo
I must admit Dal has been very good for them this year. I wouldn't say better than Jones.

It's indicative of their development that Norf have to poach their best mid from another club. Jonsey is a home grown talent.

I'll take any win I can.

But for Norf not to have a better KPF or Mid than the Dees (considering all our young talent coming through) doesn't bode well for your mob. We're on the up but I reckon Norf will be stuck in limbo between 5th - 12th for eternity.
Meh, our mid field is still better overall and deeper. Our forwards are just in a slump. And Melbourne have had young 'talent' coming through since 2008.

Dawes > Petrie
Jones > Swallow
Viney > Ziebell
Tyson > Cunnington
Grimes > McDonald
Trengrove (22) > Dal Santo (30)
Frawley (25) > Thompson (28)
Garland (26) > Firrito (31)
Watts > Daw
McDonald (22) > Grima (28)
Hogan > Black

You've got Goldstein and Harvey who we can't match and Boomers 36?

Your supposed to be competing for finals in 2014 and were meant to be a bottom four side. Who's future is brighter?

Dawes > Petrie
Jones > Swallow
Viney > Ziebell
Tyson > Cunnington
Grimes > McDonald
Watts > Daw
Hogan > Black

Your supposed to be competing for finals in 2014 and were meant to be a bottom four side. Who's future is brighter?
Now that is a lot of bias......
Also why compare Watts to Daw?

Dawes > Petrie
Jones > Swallow
Viney > Ziebell
Tyson > Cunnington
Grimes > McDonald
Watts > Daw
Hogan > Black

Pretty reasonable assessment except you forgot Salem and JKH for us and Wells and Thomas for Norf. I'd give us those head to head as well.
Then there's the all important:

Roos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the sook

Dawes > Petrie
Jones > Swallow
Viney > Ziebell
Tyson > Cunnington
Grimes > McDonald
Watts > Daw
Hogan > Black

Supposed to competing for finals? We are currently 8th so that would suggest we are competing for finals. 'Who's future is brighter?' Loser talk.

And some of those (>)'s are just f***d.

Supposed to competing for finals? We are currently 8th so that would suggest we are competing for finals. 'Who's future is brighter?' Loser talk.

And some of those (>)'s are just f***d.

Your eighth on the ladder but thats purely due to the lack of competition below you, your pretenders and every side above of you are twice the side your fielding this year. West Coast & Adelaide and even Essendon (9th, 10th, 11th) should run over you in the second half of the year.

Kind regards,
Anyone who doesn't follow the Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back