Autopsy Dogs 77 lose to Pies 89

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicholls has always hated us. We start 2 goals behind every time that flog umpires our games. I ******* hate the campaigner. Having said which….

Cracking game of footy. 4 goals from Naughton and Weightman and 2 from JUH? Yes please - excellent return and fought it to the end. Good return by red, Darcy doing good things in the 2’s.

I’ll definitely bank this week and a good builder for the finals. Plus we looked like a team that believed we belonged at the level. There are holes and Bevo Bevo’d but I’d take that result given where we were at v the suns. A win is better but there is life at the kennel this season.
Pay that front on to JUH in the square, and ping Cameron for throwing that lead to Johnson goal, and scores are level. That’s without even beginning to consider the rest of that shit show. Pretty great result considering how poor some of our leaders were

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pay that front on to JUH in the square, and ping Cameron for throwing that lead to Johnson goal, and scores are level. That’s without even beginning to consider the rest of that s**t show. Pretty great result considering how poor some of our leaders were
I think McRae would have changed the plan completely in the last quarter if we were actually a chance of getting them.

marcus not a captains arseh*le
do us all a favor and step down
when we need direction Missing in Action
this team will go nowhere as long as he is captain
HOW *EN MANY TIMES WILL WE GIVE HIM AN OUT?
What a pathetic comment Bont has carried this Club Time and Time again

Miss-ed goals, mis-takes, mis-ery.

At least we didn't get blown out like it looked like we might have been at one point.

JUH is worth going to watch, even when we lose.(Wish I could. Maybe Round 23.) Naughton's strength scares me, but in a good way.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He has to tidy up his goal kicking . But yes he's looking great this season..

Played well, but they are clearly a level above us.

Need a better defence if we are going to challenge for a premiership.

De Goey and Daicos absolutely monstered us. Would have been handy obviously if De Goey was missing for one more match. Daicos is wow level good.

Been obvious for a while that we are a level below the pace setters of this season, and tonight proves it.

Drop in effort in periods of the game -costly

Some simple misses at goal - costly

Some of our good players go missing for large portion of games - costly

Leaving to a few and having passengers - costly

What concerns me is we have lost to Geelong, Collingwood, Melbourne and Port twice and we have beaten Lions once that speaks to where we are at.

Pay that front on to JUH in the square, and ping Cameron for throwing that lead to Johnson goal, and scores are level. That’s without even beginning to consider the rest of that s**t show. Pretty great result considering how poor some of our leaders were
Collingwood got away with blue murder tonight. So many incorrect disposals and just called play on gifted them goals.and cost us goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Dogs 77 lose to Pies 89

Remove this Banner Ad

Back