Autopsy Dogs defeat Dees 110-100 - Redemption

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing Game! Was on the edge of my seat. So great to see Jamarra have a breakout on the biggest stage! Great to see such a good team effort, well done to Garcia, backing himself to kick that 2nd goal!!

Tell you what, the umpires love the Dees. How hard is it to get a holding the ball against Petracca...
Against any of them. And then they suddenly started paying them in the last quarter. The inconsistency makes the game so hard to watch.

The team really deserves a lot of credit tonight.

Everyone - including me - thought we were going to get smacked halfway through the second quarte.

To hang in there like we did and keep coming at them showed tremendous character.

Several players deserve plaudits.

Treloar - thought he was sensational before being subbed off. Is he ok?

Jamarra - obviously. Not just the winner (I almost put a hole in my roof) but presented well, marked well, competed hard, and nailed several clutch goals.

Bonti - Willed us over the line.

Smith - huge last quarter

Macrae - Quiet early but absolutely pivotal second half

Libba - Just had so many crucial little moments. When the game is on the line, he really stands up for us.

Dale - aside from that last kick that went along the turf he was brilliant

Garcia - best game for the club, and his composure for the goal that put us in front was fantastic

JJ - overall he was shocking, but at least had some very important moments in the last

English - crucial in getting us back into it. He was up against the two best ruckmen in the league and he was crucial

Theyre the main ones, there are probably others, too pumped to think straight

Amazing Game! Was on the edge of my seat. So great to see Jamarra have a breakout on the biggest stage! Great to see such a good team effort, well done to Garcia, backing himself to kick that 2nd goal!!

Tell you what, the umpires love the Dees. How hard is it to get a holding the ball against Petracca...
But but 22 to 13 our way. #freekickbulldogs
And we will stay on top of the stupid free kick differential ladder

What It doesn't show is a 50 paid against Garcia "moving" when told to stand, a free and 50 paid for a soft late bump both resulting in goals, then a free, but no 50 for JJ.

Generally we are a well disciplined team, that's why we are up there on that waste of space ladder

Thought all of West, Garcia and JUH were great and Weightman tried his guts out.

English was terrific. Makes you wonder what might have been if we’d had 2022 version of English up and running in the third quarter of the GF.

Thought throwing Naughton in the ruck in the forward line paid some dividends. Bruce unfortunately looks a looooong way off though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That spoil from Bailey Dale in the last quarter.. probably a game saver

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could Ed Richards be our most reliable defender? Don't think it's even in question. Performs week in, week out and does everything right, love the bloke.

Robert Redford Nod GIF

**** you all

Richards!!

How did I forget Richards!!

My sincerest apologies Ed, you were magnificent tonight and have been all season.
Ed says, Thank you!

er.png

Big shout out to Ed Richards for replicating Toby McLean on Toyd’s back on Jamarra after the sealer. Clearly a historian.

5 goals in his 17th game against the 2022 Demons. Missing Lever, but it’s hard not to get excited. Looked genuinely gassed multiple times throughout the game so it was quite impressive to see him take some big marks and kick some big goals in the last.

We have a few surrender monkeys on the board who are seemingly at their happiest having pot shots at the club when things are toughest. I don’t know what they get out of it but it is disgraceful behaviour.
The sad thing is, if they went away, or at least stopped saying the same negative things over and over and over again, we might actually have more supporter’s join the forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Dogs defeat Dees 110-100 - Redemption

Remove this Banner Ad

Back