Game Day Dogs on a Mission V Hawks Elimination Final MCG 7.40pm 6/9/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we finally win an important game when we are favourites?

Time for the side to shake off its liking for the underdog tag. That's a sign of chronic mental fragility.

We have to go in believing we are better and play right up to that belief. Time to toughen up!

Not convinced its the right call with Macrae. Proven big game player and think his last couple of full games (against Carton and GWS) have been very good, I've given him votes in the Ching medal both times. I don't think we've used him very well this year and surprised he is still on the outer. Hopefully he has some moments as the sub.

Of the 23, I probably would've gone Gallagher the sub. If not Gallagher then Daniel. Happy that Harmes is getting a full game because I was thinking they'd chosen him. Think he has a role to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not convinced its the right call with Macrae. Proven big game player and think his last couple of full games (against Carton and GWS) have been very good, I've given him votes in the Ching medal both times. I don't think we've used him very well this year and surprised he is still on the outer. Hopefully he has some moments as the sub.

Of the 23, I probably would've gone Gallagher the sub. If not Gallagher then Daniel. Happy that Harmes is getting a full game because I was thinking they'd chosen him. Think he has a role to play.
I would have swapped Macrae and Daniel, personally.

The only concerning thing thus far is Brendon Lade’s bald patch 🤨

The good news is he’ll be on after VDM’s hammy flares up 5 minutes in.

I clicked Bulldog allocation & we’re in a Hawks bay 😡😡
Totally dominant brown & gold everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back