Game Day Dogs v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Caleb, atta boy. The 50/50s will start swinging back our way.

You blokes ****ing stress me out, we’ve allowed like 4 goals in total against opposition combined in the first half’s of the last two weeks and the bloody sky is falling in here

You blokes ******* stress me out, we’ve allowed like 4 goals in total against opposition combined in the first half’s of the last two weeks and the bloody sky is falling in here
For me, 55 years as a bulldog has made me a pessimist, Sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes ******* stress me out, we’ve allowed like 4 goals in total against opposition combined in the first half’s of the last two weeks and the bloody sky is falling in here

To be fair, it’s not uncommon for us to dominate, miss 20 shots and then lose by 7 goals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah, it’s not like teams have come back to run over us in important games in the past couple of years. Plus percentage isn’t really that important (except when you miss finals or top four because of it).

I melt way too hard in game, but it’s not like there’s no substance to our stress.

Another miss from straight in front, but nothing to see here.

Edit: and followed by a crows goal for the old 11 point swing. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back