Game Day Dogs VS Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
English is at 76 fantasy points so far, only player with more is Dunkley. Just sums it up that English has more touches and tackles than both Essendon rucks between them.
Essendon have two rucks?

I'm having some leftover coleslaw from my KFC Lucky Meal tonight in preparation for the second half. I may fart all night, but I will proudly suffer for the Doggies.

I'm having some leftover coleslaw from my KFC Lucky Meal tonight in preparation for the second half. I may fart all night, but I will proudly suffer for the Doggies.
I've had a chest infection and my mum made and delivered me a lasagne. Maybe it's a lucky lasagne

Festive atmosphere among the Bombers fans here. More long faces than Flemington races.

I’ve seen a few blues at these matches over the years, the customer engagement officers may have their hands full

I've had a chest infection and my mum made and delivered me a lasagne. Maybe it's a lucky lasagne
Of course it's lucky. Your mother made it. My meal was only made by the Colonel. (Well probably by some pimply teenager who has to rush home to play Fortnite.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back