Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info.

I would have thought so too but I scolled right around the map of the ground, no green areas (available seats), not one.

If I see any empty seats on Fri, I will be very angry.
For future reference when you went looking to book seats through Afl members they hadn't released all available bays.

For example Level 2A was made available this afternoon so if you re-logged onto ticketek you could have purchased as many seats as you like on level 2A thru Afl reserve.

i too find it quite frustrating that i can log in on Monday and most areas are labelled as "allocation exhausted" but then log back in 2 days later and find the best level seats are all available for reservations.

B_W not sure why you have taken offence to my post.

I also respect your stance on the drug cheats even if we are in the minority.

By the way I would never have a go at any of our supporters that can’t make it to the game. No one is more important than the other.

I have an issue with you blaming Tim for his injury from your electric recliner with Irish Whiskey in hand.

I called what I saw from my vantage point at the game.....I knew he broke his leg before you saw it on the replay.

By the way blaming a Collingwood player for a potentially career ending injury is not cool.....side by side and all that shit.

Just reading some of your posts lately It seems like you have been all over the place.....

I hope you’re ok.

Side By Side

Cheers CFC2010
Really?
I never said I knew he broke his leg on replay. I said I knew he broke it on live broadcast. Didn’t have to wait for replays.
I’ve also been the first to call for the club to give him another year on contract. Not on the rookie list, full senior contract. Don’t know how you missed that one, but you’re welcome to review my posting and amend your view.
I never blamed Broomhead, I did however absolve other players and opposition players from Tim’s decisions.
I’m fine, thanks for asking, you can see any issues I have in the nest postings.
I would expect you to now review my posts on the issues you raise and look forward to your humble apology.

For future reference when you went looking to book seats through Afl members they hadn't released all available bays.

For example Level 2A was made available this afternoon so if you re-logged onto ticketek you could have purchased as many seats as you like on level 2A thru Afl reserve.

i too find it quite frustrating that i can log in on Monday and most areas are labelled as "allocation exhausted" but then log back in 2 days later and find the best level seats are all available for reservations.
Yeah very frustrating. Have no idea why they do that.
Level 2A is great viewing.

Missed nothing Lefty.

I would just hate to be Charles, so boring, so socially constipated.

To his credit though, he seems to have raised 2 fine young men.
Even if one of them isn't his!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sally Pearson out inured.

:(

I really like her :)

I've just started paying attention to twitter as a source of football and cricket news.

Who is worth following for insights and news?

Currently following:
Collingwoodfc
Pendles
Trav Cloke
Swanny
Chloe Molloy
Steph Chioci
Meg Hutchins
Grundy
Steve Smith
Jeremy Howe

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment ya jerks!

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Well alrighty then!

I don't follow Twitter, but Meg Hutchins has just left Collingwood and so won't be a good source of Collingwood news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back