No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Carlton this year, it wasn't clear what your game plan was & players were obviously confused too. Yet to be convinced Bolton is a good coach, because the last thing you do with an inexperienced group is complicate the message as it never ends well. Will be interesting if he can rectify this or if he as already lost the playing group.
Bolton is a dud.
He came from hawks and thinks his plan is cut and paste.
The cattle can't execute.
Green shoots....lel
Watch the pressers with the hawks and then last years. It's so funny.
He looks like he's been sucking on brain & nerve tonic. The bags under his eyes are growing.
I Imagine him tossing and turning in his cot squealing for Casaboult to kick a goal.
Poor Brendan

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
call it whatever you want. Pathetic club

Carlton Football Club is a constant state of rebooting.

Its embarassing how their nemesis and arch rivals in Victoria have surpassed them in leaps and bounds.

Carlton Football Club is a constant state of rebooting.

Its embarassing how their nemesis and arch rivals in Victoria have surpassed them in leaps and bounds.
I look forward to seeing a pantsing most weeks.
Geez they might want to think about cripps' workload, it could be pandemonium.

I look forward to seeing a pantsing most weeks.
Geez they might want to think about cripps' workload, it could be pandemonium.

I think its great we have a vested interest in Carlton losing every week. To think Port beating Carlton helps us is just special.

Carlton are now in phase 2. We are no longer aggressively hitting the draft or trade table. This is known.

And I get that you mob are bouyed with optimism regarding your chances. I just dont think its founded.
Lol...."Phase 2" ...omg thats funny.
Beam me up Scotty...set phasers to stun !!!!
Let me guess....it's a 30 Phase process to get Cartlon to another flag? ...so we are almost at the loose by less than 10 goal stage. SO exciting !!!!

What we want is for them to cop a couple of demoralising beltings early and that will set the tone for their season..picks 1 or 2 here we come

I want to see Carlton broken as a Club and for SOS to eat a bag of dicks for trading his 1st and 2nd to us.

The sad truth is Carlton appointed Bolton with no intention of success and ultimately be their scapegoat.
They were going to trade any player of value and sink the ship thinking it will take 3 or 4 years to fix when it will take closer to 10.
Get a 1st time coach whose never played AFL and decimate the list and wonder why they win 2 games.
If he lasts the year out I will be surprised. There's no way he goes beyond 5 years.
No decent coach would go near the place if they knew the direction they were taking.
Pyke's ranked with 14th best record since 1965 as coach
Bolton would be around 140 if it wasn't for the 5 wins at Hawthorn but is currently 126.

14 Don Pyke 71 46 24 1 64.8%

126 Brendon Bolton 66 15 51 0 22.4%

The only green shoots are the ones hes smoking

The sad truth is Carlton appointed Bolton with no intention of success and ultimately be their scapegoat.
They were going to trade any player of value and sink the ship thinking it will take 3 or 4 years to fix when it will take closer to 10.
Get a 1st time coach whose never played AFL and decimate the list and wonder why they win 2 games.
If he lasts the year out I will be surprised. There's no way he goes beyond 5 years.
No decent coach would go near the place if they knew the direction they were taking.
Pyke's ranked with 14th best record since 1965 as coach
Bolton would be around 140 if it wasn't for the 5 wins at Hawthorn but is currently 126.

14 Don Pyke 71 46 24 1 64.8%

126 Brendon Bolton 66 15 51 0 22.4%

The only green shoots are the ones hes smoking
They openly admitted Bolton got the job, because he was a great teacher of young men ....that's what was required for phase one, but to take the next step & become a Premiership Coach .....sincerely doubt that'll be the case with Bolton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They openly admitted Bolton got the job, because he was a great teacher of young men ....that's what was required for phase one, but to take the next step & become a Premiership Coach .....sincerely doubt that'll be the case with Bolton
Yet the Carton review uncovered Bolton overcomplicated his strategy & messaging, which had left the players confused

Guess his teaching skills were overrated.

Yet the Carton review uncovered Bolton overcomplicated his strategy & messaging, which had left the players confused

Guess his teaching skills were overrated.
I hadn't read that .....interesting ....stress of the job can change Coaches from being good, simple communicators ....to throwing everything in, basically inexperience

I think its great we have a vested interest in Carlton losing every week. To think Port beating Carlton helps us is just special.
It makes me sad and I will still be hoping Carlton beat Port when they play them. If I barrack for Port I feel dirty and have to spend hours in the shower scrubbing myself with a scrubbing brush until I bleed.

I feel creepy now just thinking about it.

If Port beat them the consolation is we have Carlton's draft pick. But I just couldn't barrack for Port. I just had a little throw up in my mouth at the thought.

By the way the poll results are interesting. Looks like a few Carlton supporters have weighed in with a vote, they seem to be pretty much the only ones here who think that they can win 5+ games.

The shape they're currently in Bolton will be lucky to be breathing when they next win a flag, never mind be their premiership coach

Last edited:
The shape they're currently in Bolton will be lucky to be breathing never mind be their premiership coach
Despite the injuries, if Bolton has another year like 2018 .....IMO he's gonsky

Despite the injuries, if Bolton has another year like 2018 .....IMO he's gonsky

True.

SOS will need an out to save face if he ends up giving us picks 1 or 2. Sacking Bolton will mean that Bolton failed and not SOS in his expectations.

True.

SOS will need an out to save face if he ends up giving us picks 1 or 2. Sacking Bolton will mean that Bolton failed and not SOS in his expectations.
Sacking Bolton will deflect any spotlight on SOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back