Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Aug 15, 2004
Bentleigh-esque
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richard Tambling
Whats your opion of our acting captain today?

The last 2 games ive felt he has been one of our best.

Here is my opinion:

Nathan Brown is a wonderfully talented footballer. He was with us and is with you. Undeniable.

I also believe he is arrogant and c*cky. I held these opinions when he played for us and I still hold them today.

My other opinion is that you are simply trying to stir trouble here by posting this thread and should therefore nick off.

Not trying to stir up trouble in the least. Purly intersted in your opions of Browny.

I can see how you would call him arrogant, id disagree though. Acts such as smiling and waving his arms in the air after being abused the enitre match is understandable.

Bentleigh said:
Not trying to stir up trouble in the least. Purly intersted in your opions of Browny.

I can see how you would call him arrogant, id disagree though. Acts such as smiling and waving his arms in the air after being abused the enitre match is understandable.

Ok then.

He is a fantastic footballer, and as much as I dont really like him at the moment and feel angry at him for leaving, I did like him a lot when he was with us and I wish he stayed with us.

I'm pretty sure these would be the sentiments of most Dogs supporters.

Nonetheless, he's gone, good luck to him, all in the past, the club is looking to the future and hopefully addressing how badly we played today!

Yep, I spose weve I was really dissapointed when he left and he left a hole in our forward line IMO. We have got to just concentrate on picking up or developing a key forward for the future. (Im not sure if Rawlings is it)

morto said:
Yep, I spose weve I was really dissapointed when he left and he left a hole in our forward line IMO. We have got to just concentrate on picking up or developing a key forward for the future. (Im not sure if Rawlings is it)

I think I posted this before and was shot down.

If Brown was at your club now you'd be a top 8 side.

Brown is a great player capable of amazing things. He's probably Richmond's best player. But he does not make a good captain...

Bentleigh said:

you would have been shot down because you were wrong. Bringing M. Voss wouldnt make us a top 8 side at the moment.

Planck said:
Brown is a great player capable of amazing things. He's probably Richmond's best player. But he does not make a good captain...

Thus he is not captain, only vice with Cogs looking to be the next bloke to wear 17. :)

We only give Brown the job vs the Doggies ;)

Bentleigh said:

wrong. we have too many small, talented players like brown, that's our problem. we need someone with as much talent, but bigger.

doggies said:
wrong. we have too many small, talented players like brown, that's our problem. we need someone with as much talent, but bigger.

You have no one in your side similar to Brown talent wise bar Johnson.

For the record I thought If Doggies had Brown they'd be top 8 side going by start oft he season form.

Bentleigh said:
You have no one in your side similar to Brown talent wise bar Johnson.

For the record I thought If Doggies had Brown they'd be top 8 side going by start oft he season form.
murphy, guido, gilbee...all have as much talent as brown does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doggies said:
you keep telling yourself that richmond will make the top 8 in the next 5 years

Gee, comming from a Doggies supporter?

Im not going to argue with you about "murphy, guido, gilbee" being in Browns class. It is the Dogs board so I expect you to be bias and hold that opion. Id think a few of your mates would disagree though.

Kind of like Borgsta & birssyboy40

brown is one of the competitions top 20 outside midfielders and one of the competitions top 5 small forwards. big deal. If brown was going to take us to the top 8, whats cooney going to do?

stefoid said:
brown is one of the competitions top 20 outside midfielders and one of the competitions top 5 small forwards. big deal. If brown was going to take us to the top 8, whats cooney going to do?

Not by himself but I reckon the addition (or the lack of losing him if you will) in the current Dogs side would be very near to top 8 material for mine.

Cooney will be a very good player.

Borgsta said:
can i have some of what your having??
yeap, sure... go and buy a memebership, show a bit of passion towards your club, then you will have some of what i have!!! u bloody twit.

doggies said:
im awake. they definately have as much talent, just not using it and living up to it.

Kind of like how Kane Pettifer has as much talent but isnt quiet living up to it?

Bentleigh said:
Kind of like how Kane Pettifer has as much talent but isnt quiet living up to it?
You keep on telling yourself that.

I would see it more like how jay schultz has as much talent but isn't quite living up to it. And we all know he has blown his chance now, don't we??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back