Dr. Pink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogupya said:
Oh this thread is gold!!! Your unbelievable, you and your mate itsinthebutt. You both claim on the main board that us bulldog supporters bring discussion levels down when we slag off Nathan and Terry constantly, yet you come on our board after Nathan kicks a bag and has a blinder and want to discuss how he is going??????????????????

Listen you result of incestual curiosity, for the last time, we have watched him for the last 7 years, we saw him when he kicked his first goal, took his first mark and watched him develop intothe champion he is today, we know exactly how good he is, what he is capable of and what he will achieve with the best years of footy in front of him. We don't need your pathetic underhanded attempt at trolling to elicit more negative responses, under the auspice of healthy debate :rolleyes: You claim that we bag them both yet you come here and play with the lions tail. So f.... off back to your own board and stroke it there because us bulldog faithful alreadyknow how good he is. Come back when you actually have a topic that requires debate, The ability of Nathan and how he is going is not debatable only a pathetic attempt to troll ONCE AGAIN.

You have a young player in Deladio, who isn't much chop atm, hopefully he turns his potential into reality and you can have the pleasure like we did of watching a young up and coming champion developing. Going through the emotions with him, cheering him so passionately when he scores or does something magical, saying "I cant believe he is ours!!" This is what makes this game so great. I hope for your club's sake he discovers loyalty and doesn't jump ship when times are bad and joins Collingwood :confused: because he wants to play finals$$$$$$$$$$$$ Only then will you know how it feels, only then will realise how pathetic your attempts at rubbing salt into the wounds are!!

We hate him so much because we love him so much, is this what you would like to hear? Well for me it's true anyway. But I also love people who have loyalty, have passion for the friends around them, abloke you can go into the trenches with and feel like your back is covered. This Nathan Brown is not and never will be, this is the bulldog way so it's not surpising he went to Richmond!

We have a great list of kids that are going to set the AFL alight, we are moving on from the past and players that no longer wish to play in the red white and blue. I suggest you move on as well, and well...... in all sincerity F.... off.
What he said.

Bentleigh said:
Because I feel the Doggies are a strongish side.

Adds a star like Brown to the mix and they'd make the 8.
have you not seen the ladder at the moment? well we are equal 6th, and one game outside of the top 4.

This is just going around in circles.

Thread closed. Any attempt to reopen it or starting threads in the same vein will result in the perps having their access to this board suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back