Dr. Pink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
doggies said:
You keep on telling yourself that.

I would see it more like how jay schultz has as much talent but isn't quite living up to it. And we all know he has blown his chance now, don't we??

Jay Schultz is 19yoa and kicked half a dozen goals on the games best full back.
He has far from blown his chance. Hopfully will be our center half back for the next 10-15 years. I reckon you'd take him at the Doggies.

Whats he got to do with anything?

Bentleigh said:
Jay Schultz is 19yoa and kicked half a dozen goals on the games best full back.
He has far from blown his chance. Hopfully will be our center half back for the next 10-15 years. I reckon you'd take him at the Doggies.

Whats he got to do with anything?
What's Kane Pettifer got to do with anything?

Bentleigh said:
You have no one in your side similar to Brown talent wise bar Johnson.

Brown may be talented football wise but that will talent will only reach its fruition with the $s and feed his eromous ego.
I rather have someone that may slightly less talented but you know gives 100% all the time.

ErnieSigley said:
Brown may be talented football wise but that will talent will only reach its fruition with the $s and feed his eromous ego.
I rather have someone that may slightly less talented but you know gives 100% all the time.
Are you saying Brown doesnt give 100%? His talent and ability has grown into fruition long before he crossed over to the tigers for big money and he is in the AFLs elite bracket of players so he has every right to earn as much as he can get.

doggies said:
yeap, sure... go and buy a memebership, show a bit of passion towards your club, then you will have some of what i have!!! u bloody twit.

I have a membership you ********wit and I also have the AFL multimedia pack so that I can watch the games whilst living in another country all for my seeming lack of passion. I also schedule my trips back home to coincide with a time when the Bulldogs are playing in Melbourne 2 weeks in a row with a preference to them being home games. Dont talk to me about passion you moron, just because not all of us live in your fantasy world and are somewhat realistic.

Brown is a class player and it hurt when we lost him because he was so damn good.

shiva25 said:
Are you saying Brown doesnt give 100%? His talent and ability has grown into fruition long before he crossed over to the tigers for big money and he is in the AFLs elite bracket of players so he has every right to earn as much as he can get.

I'm probably more saying that even though he has the talent of the Voss's Akermanis's, McCleod's, Buckleys, Judds of the competition he will never reach their elite level becuase he is more concerned about himself, the money and his appearance.

Bentleigh said:
Thus he is not captain, only vice with Cogs looking to be the next bloke to wear 17. :)

We only give Brown the job vs the Doggies ;)
I know he's not the captian but he was considered as a potential captain before the season. He shouldnt even be vice. He's too much of a sook to be a leader and sets a bad example constantly.

But again, best player you've got by far.

Borgsta said:
I have a membership you ********wit and I also have the AFL multimedia pack so that I can watch the games whilst living in another country all for my seeming lack of passion. I also schedule my trips back home to coincide with a time when the Bulldogs are playing in Melbourne 2 weeks in a row with a preference to them being home games. Dont talk to me about passion you moron, just because not all of us live in your fantasy world and are somewhat realistic.

Brown is a class player and it hurt when we lost him because he was so damn good.
good. so why did u ask if you can have some of what i am on...u already have it.

scooter600x said:
I can't speak for Ernie, but listen closely, BROWN DOESN'T GIVE 100%!
And how can you say he doesnt give 100% when his performances on the field show otherwise or is it a bit of sour grapes on your behalf just because he decided to leave the Bulldogs.Unfortunately your club is not in a position to keep high profile players on the rise due to your financial position and if players like Cooney continue to improve it wont be long before another club offers him big dollars to change clubs as well

Borgsta said:
Exactly we lost him to you, you beat us. WHAT DO YOU WANT
you can come back after round 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ErnieSigley said:

Id disagree with that.

He does have a high opion of him self and likes a mirror but on the feild I would reckon Brown give 100% most times he steps out on the park.

ErnieSigley said:
I'm probably more saying that even though he has the talent of the Voss's Akermanis's, McCleod's, Buckleys, Judds of the competition he will never reach their elite level becuase he is more concerned about himself, the money and his appearance.

If Brown played in a top 4/6 side I beleive he would br regarded in the McCleod, Aka class fo player.

Its hard to beleive what kind of player he would be for a Brisbane or Melbourne.

doggies said:
good. so why did u ask if you can have some of what i am on...u already have it.

cos your obviously on drugs if you believe what you said and I wouldnt mind some. Its hard to get up here in Japan.

scooter600x said:
Wait until you lose a few again.

I've seen him spend entire games in the forward pocket with his hands on his hips sulking like a 6 year old.

When he is told to play forward pocket/flank he cant do much when the team is getting rapped all over the feild.

When Brown is in play I still reckon he runs as stright and hard as anyone.

We will lose again no doubt. But a huge thanks for our 2 wins goes directly to Brown

scooter600x said:
Wait until you lose a few again.

I've seen him spend entire games in the forward pocket with his hands on his hips sulking like a 6 year old.

Psst - They won the wooden spoon last year - I think they've seen it already ;)

Bentleigh said:
Id disagree with that.

He does have a high opion of him self and likes a mirror but on the feild I would reckon Brown give 100% most times he steps out on the park.
If Brown played in a top 4/6 side I beleive he would br regarded in the McCleod, Aka class fo player.
Its hard to beleive what kind of player he would be for a Brisbane or Melbourne.
Lets seem him take that game yesterday to the gabba, port or WC. Fat chance.
Apart from yesterday in 1 year how many games has he won for you?
Listen to Leigh Matthews opinion of him.

ErnieSigley said:
Lets seem him take that game yesterday to the gabba, port or WC. Fat chance.
Apart from yesterday in 1 year how many games has he won for you?
Listen to Leigh Matthews opinion of him.

2 in 2 games.

How many players win games for thier teams? Not many.

Nathen Brown not having the abilty to single handly beat the best sides doesnt make him any less of a player.

Saying that he did win the last 2 games for us almost by him self.

Bentleigh said:
2 in 2 games.

How many players win games for thier teams? Not many.

Nathen Brown not having the abilty to single handly beat the best sides doesnt make him any less of a player.

Saying that he did win the last 2 games for us almost by him self.

The elite players do and against good sides not the 2005 Bulldogs or the 2005 Hawks.

ErnieSigley said:
The elite players do and against good sides not the 2005 Bulldogs or the 2005 Hawks.

So McLouds goal againt Collingwood? Pretty average then?

Stupid coment.

Never liked him. I knew who he was before he went to teh Bulldogs and always thought he was an arrogant SOB. Having him running around in a Bulldogs jumper changed my mind a little though.

Yes he has the skills to be one of the elite. I do not deny him of that. But he plays forward pocket. He has not done anything or very little to improve his physical fitness to play more of an on ball role (5 minute burst don't count I'm afraid) that says a lot for his work ethic. Imagine him running around in the mid field deliverying the ball to Richo. It's a pretty good thought for Richmond fans. Unfortuntaly for Ricmond fans and Richardson it will never happen.

G-Mo77 said:
Never liked him. I knew who he was before he went to teh Bulldogs and always thought he was an arrogant SOB. Having him running around in a Bulldogs jumper changed my mind a little though.

Yes he has the skills to be one of the elite. I do not deny him of that. But he plays forward pocket. He has not done anything or very little to improve his physical fitness to play more of an on ball role (5 minute burst don't count I'm afraid) that says a lot for his work ethic. Imagine him running around in the mid field deliverying the ball to Richo. It's a pretty good thought for Richmond fans. Unfortuntaly for Ricmond fans and Richardson it will never happen.

Fact is Wallace sees Browns best football, AA form will come from a forward flank for the majority of the match rather than the on ball role.

Similar to Bowden although he may want to play onball but it helps the team the most to have him off a flank.

Browns fitness has nothing to do with the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back