Draft Camp Invitees and State Screenings

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Addam Maric still attend due to the shoulder??
I am a little bit suprised that Joyce didnt at least get a S.S.
He is a little short and his skills arent brilliant but he did make the u/18 Vic Metro team and something happens when he gets the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would've thought being named in the best nearly every week and almost making the final 30 for VM would've at least got Totino a state screening. I know he's small and the game has moved away from his type of players but his form should at least be worth a look.

Maybe I'll have a friend in HBF on this one...

If Totino had a few more cm's on him, I reckon he'd be a chance to be drafted. At 172cm, I really believe he's too short to be drafted. He might sneak onto a rookie list, but I feel it would be doubtful, which is a shame, becuase the kid has a great skills, and reads the play very very well. Also has good speed.

Only if he has Cotchin at #1 ;)

Doesn't everyone :p;)

You guys are right tho, he is eligible for TAC again next year, although pretty sure he's in year 11 as previously stated, so he will miss a few games.

Will absolutely dominate next year. Although still hoping that somehow someone picks him up.

If Totino had a few more cm's on him, I reckon he'd be a chance to be drafted. At 172cm, I really believe he's too short to be drafted. He might sneak onto a rookie list, but I feel it would be doubtful, which is a shame, becuase the kid has a great skills, and reads the play very very well. Also has good speed.
I think it's well established that you and I could speak about our Totino love all day. :p

It's just unfortunate circumstances for him. Too short for this era. A decade earlier and his height would've only been a question mark. These days it seems it's a big red cross.

I too was thinking he was an outside chance at a rookie list, but no state screening probably rules that out.

I think it's well established that you and I could speak about our Totino love all day. :p

It's just unfortunate circumstances for him. Too short for this era. A decade earlier and his height would've only been a question mark. These days it seems it's a big red cross.

I too was thinking he was an outside chance at a rookie list, but no state screening probably rules that out.
exactly the same as caruso. except caruso was a lot better than totino

Had one of his quieter days today, and was pushed out onto a HFF for the majority of the game. Did play well, and had 2 goals in the first quarter.

Had one of his quieter days today, and was pushed out onto a HFF for the majority of the game. Did play well, and had 2 goals in the first quarter.

I just had an image of you and VicCrow sitting in a field full of long grass and daisies, with your tie-dyed t-shirts, peace pendants and acoustic guitars, singing folk songs about Totino. :p

I just had an image of you and VicCrow sitting in a field full of long grass and daisies, with your tie-dyed t-shirts, peace pendants and acoustic guitars, singing folk songs about Totino. :p
I LOL'd. :eek: :p

The point that over the top made about Caruso is very relevant though. If there was going to be someone around that height to get on an AFL list it would be Fort Caruso.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Camp Invitees and State Screenings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back