Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance of us giving up our F2
No offence, but how do you know? I wouldn’t have a clue what Brady Rawlings is planning. I know what I want him to do, but I’ve got nothing to do with it. It’s an interesting time with all the futures etc being involved and the amazing draft hand you guys hold. But I’m tipping you don’t know what players they have on their board for this year or next, as do I.
I don’t want 6 and 18 for 2, just like I’m sure you don’t wanna give up 6 and 10/11…….but it’s pretty cool that it’s all going to play out one way or another. Wouldn’t surprise me if a deal has already been struck with another club, this stuff sometimes comes out of nowhere.

Yeah but Willy T hearts Tauru. Big throb.

Tauru at 2? Nah. You're trading back. Tauru and a good kid is better than Tauru and a dreg. You'll be able to get a good kid at 24.

If they want that they will just trade their future 1st into this year.

There’s talk that this draft is pretty overrated.

I don’t know if it’s an overreaction or if that’s even the right word. But there’s a feeling that even though there’s a lot of depth in this draft, it’s hardly a super draft.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's a draft with alot of good players depth wise, but no super star stand outs.

One of the biggest question for the draft is if both Lalor and Finn are gone 1 and 2, who does Carlton take?
The next two rated picks would be Jagger Smith and Sam Draper, and from all accounts Carltons number 1 hope is for Finn to be there at their pick.

Lol. Why would we trade pick 2 for LESS than what it's worth?

Normally you would have to pay a bit of a premium to upgrade from 6 to 2. However given this draft is more even than usual, then it's reasonable to trade based on even points. If you go by the revised draft points system beginning next year, 6 and 10 or 6 and 11 is right in that ballpark. 6 and 18 is a flat out joke.

There's still a big difference between pick 2 and 6, even in this draft. Pick 2, you get whoever you want. Pick 6, you get whoever is left.

Let it go. You won't convince anyone. In such a flat top end, the difference between 2 and 6 is negligible. There is only bragging rights in having that pick, you won't get a fundamentally better player

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back