Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont watch a lot of Richmond, but i wasnt the biggest fan of how early Tom Brown went in his draft year, is he performing good enough to not have competition?
Not sure... saw him a few times. Thought he was doing ok for a young fella.
Albeit the team was getting whacked.

I thought he looked like he was coming along nicely. Maybe one of not many from that era.
im not saying he is bad or anything, just that these players were taken after him and i dont know why he was taken so early.

Jacob Van Rooyen
Kai Lohmann
Matthew Johnson
Toby Conway
Connor McDonald
Brady Hough
Mitch Owens
Matthew Roberts
Paul Curtis
Jake Soligo
Arthur Jones
Marcus Windhager
Jackson Archer
Jase Burgoyne

and a few others that havnt debuted yet who have potential and others like, Goater, Knevitt, Jesse Motlop, Banks and Clarke from Rich, Bazzo at WCE, Bergman, Jack Williams ect

Nah they'll (Port) be getting Brad Close in a trade we have brewing for next year i reckon.
Teams need more than one small forward. Port currently have zero AFL-class small forwards.

And yes I know you were just stirring that Butters is in line for a job as Chief of Leadership at Cotton On or some bullshit rort.

i dont watch a lot of Richmond, but i wasnt the biggest fan of how early Tom Brown went in his draft year, is he performing well enough to not have competition?
Brown will be fine. Very talented, which he's shown in glimpses. Shoulder issues and lack of a tank held him back early. And he was still growing. He should fill out nicely to a 188-190cm strapping fella.

We also have Trezise and Kaleb Smith as promising half-backs. Trezise and Brown the interceptor types and Smith more the running small. I don't see a huge need for Jacques, particularly given his lack of height for the role.

Teams need more than one small forward. Port currently have zero AFL-class small forwards.

And yes I know you were just stirring that Butters is in line for a job as Chief of Leadership at Cotton On or some bullshit rort.

Brown will be fine. Very talented, which he's shown in glimpses. Shoulder issues and lack of a tank held him back early. And he was still growing. He should fill out nicely to a 188-190cm strapping fella.

We also have Trezise and Kaleb Smith as promising half-backs. Trezise and Brown the interceptor types and Smith more the running small. I don't see a huge need for Jacques, particularly given his lack of height for the role.
What has happened to Kaleb? I placed him in the top 10 in the WA list here on BF in his draft year but haven't heard much of him since, not they I get an opportunity to watch all AFL games as WAFL takes up my time.

I thought he had tremendous pace and line breaking evasive skills. I hope he makes it.

What has happened to Kaleb? I placed him in the top 10 in the WA list here on BF in his draft year but haven't heard much of him since, not they I get an opportunity to watch all AFL games as WAFL takes up my time.

I thought he had tremendous pace and line breaking evasive skills. I hope he makes it.
Yze made his parents skip a 50th birthday party flew them to Geelong on a freezing rainy night to watch him scratch his nuts on the pine for 2.5 hours 😂😂😂

Willie Rioli?
But yes we only have 1

He missed pretty much all of 2023 with a foot injury. Had a fantastic VFL season this year and got a few AFL games, even if some supporters had a cry about him sitting on the bench on debut like about 1000 players before him. He's quick, competitive, wins contests, breaks a line, kicks well. I really rate him.

Willie Rioli?
But yes we only have 1
Yes, Rioli, sorry. One. You need two more.

I have a nephew who does a bit of scouting work for the Dees who has gained the impression that they really like Tauru. It’s interesting if true as North would potentially miss out on him if they traded back to 6 with Richmond as a consequence. Obviously no teams will have finalized their picks or strategies yet, but you would assume that North would be aware of this interest if it does in fact exist.

This is why I think NM's best trade option is Adelaide.

ADL: 4 + F1
NM: 2 + F2

Then trade one of their future firsts (ADL or NM) to get back in at 18.

1 RICH
2 ADL
3 CARL
4 NM TAURU
5 MELB
6 RICH
7 STK
8 STK
9 MELB
10 RICH
11 RICH
12 WC
13 PORT
14 FREO
15 GWS
16 GWS
17 WB
18 NM .....

1 RICH
2 ADL
3 CARL
4 NM TAURU
5 MELB
6 RICH
7 STK
8 STK
9 MELB
10 RICH
11 RICH
12 WC
13 PORT
14 FREO
15 GWS
16 GWS
17 WB
18 NM .....
Good from a North POV, except I doubt we trade them pick 18 if they **** us like that.

What does Adelaide stand to gain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 RICH
2 ADL
3 CARL
4 NM TAURU
5 MELB
6 RICH
7 STK
8 STK
9 MELB
10 RICH
11 RICH
12 WC
13 PORT
14 FREO
15 GWS
16 GWS
17 WB
18 NM .....
You're an Adelaide supporter yet you want your club to downgrade their F1 to North's F2 to gain 2 spots in this draft, particularly when it looks like you'll get your target in Draper anyway

1 RICH
2 ADL
3 CARL
4 NM TAURU
5 MELB
6 RICH
7 STK
8 STK
9 MELB
10 RICH
11 RICH
12 WC
13 PORT
14 FREO
15 GWS
16 GWS
17 WB
18 NM .....
Is that deal on the table though? Think I saw Crows supporters post that they weren't even all in on Draper. I also don't think Crows would trade next year's picks when Dyson Sharp looms as the best prospect

Is that deal on the table though? Think I saw Crows supporters post that they weren't even all in on Draper. I also don't think Crows would trade next year's picks when Dyson Sharp looms as the best prospect
Crows need to put 90% of their team on the LTI list to beat us to Sharp 🤣🤣🤣

1 RICH
2 ADL
3 CARL
4 NM TAURU
5 MELB
6 RICH
7 STK
8 STK
9 MELB
10 RICH
11 RICH
12 WC
13 PORT
14 FREO
15 GWS
16 GWS
17 WB
18 NM .....
Please don’t speak this into existence

I have a nephew who does a bit of scouting work for the Dees who has gained the impression that they really like Tauru. It’s interesting if true as North would potentially miss out on him if they traded back to 6 with Richmond as a consequence. Obviously no teams will have finalized their picks or strategies yet, but you would assume that North would be aware of this interest if it does in fact exist.
I like the look of Tauru, but I'm still not completely buying that he is our main target. We need a genuine key forward and Armstrong seems a much better fit. Also, surely Melbourne will take a mid at 5?

1 RICH
2 ADL
3 CARL
4 NM TAURU
5 MELB
6 RICH
7 STK
8 STK
9 MELB
10 RICH
11 RICH
12 WC
13 PORT
14 FREO
15 GWS
16 GWS
17 WB
18 NM .....
Why would Adelaide do that as not much between the top players?

That is an awful deal for us.

I like the look of Tauru, but I'm still not completely buying that he is our main target. We need a genuine key forward and Armstrong seems a much better fit. Also, surely Melbourne will take a mid at 5?
He can play anywhere, massive upside, has the highest ceiling in the draft. I think you'll use tigers pick 11 on him and use 18 on shanahan and 6 on smith

Richmond want 2 that way they have osullivan and Lalor to build from. And it passes off Carlton too

He can play anywhere, massive upside, has the highest ceiling in the draft. I think you'll use tigers pick 11 on him and use 18 on shanahan and 6 on smith

Richmond want 2 that way they have osullivan and Lalor to build from. And it passes off Carlton too
What will they pick for our pick 10, 20, 23 & 24?

What will they pick for our pick 10, 20, 23 & 24?

And on what planet are Richmond trading all those for one pick. This trading up to 2 is just weird. Unless it’s for 6&18 straight why would Richmond bother? Likely to get just as good a mid at 6, and a slider at 18. What’s honestly the point? Richmond take all the picks they can draft their whole spine in one go likely have pick 1/2 next year if need be split that for 2/3 picks why do it this year?

And on what planet are Richmond trading all those for one pick. This trading up to 2 is just weird. Unless it’s for 6&18 straight why would Richmond bother? Likely to get just as good a mid at 6, and a slider at 18. What’s honestly the point? Richmond take all the picks they can draft their whole spine in one go likely have pick 1/2 next year if need be split that for 2/3 picks why do it this year?
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back