Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought he looked like he was coming along nicely. Maybe one of not many from that era.
im not saying he is bad or anything, just that these players were taken after him and i dont know why he was taken so early.

Jacob Van Rooyen
Kai Lohmann
Matthew Johnson
Toby Conway
Connor McDonald
Brady Hough
Mitch Owens
Matthew Roberts
Paul Curtis
Jake Soligo
Arthur Jones
Marcus Windhager
Jackson Archer
Jase Burgoyne

and a few others that havnt debuted yet who have potential and others like, Goater, Knevitt, Jesse Motlop, Banks and Clarke from Rich, Bazzo at WCE, Bergman, Jack Williams ect

Nah they'll (Port) be getting Brad Close in a trade we have brewing for next year i reckon.
Teams need more than one small forward. Port currently have zero AFL-class small forwards.

And yes I know you were just stirring that Butters is in line for a job as Chief of Leadership at Cotton On or some bullshit rort.

i dont watch a lot of Richmond, but i wasnt the biggest fan of how early Tom Brown went in his draft year, is he performing well enough to not have competition?
Brown will be fine. Very talented, which he's shown in glimpses. Shoulder issues and lack of a tank held him back early. And he was still growing. He should fill out nicely to a 188-190cm strapping fella.

We also have Trezise and Kaleb Smith as promising half-backs. Trezise and Brown the interceptor types and Smith more the running small. I don't see a huge need for Jacques, particularly given his lack of height for the role.

Teams need more than one small forward. Port currently have zero AFL-class small forwards.

And yes I know you were just stirring that Butters is in line for a job as Chief of Leadership at Cotton On or some bullshit rort.

Brown will be fine. Very talented, which he's shown in glimpses. Shoulder issues and lack of a tank held him back early. And he was still growing. He should fill out nicely to a 188-190cm strapping fella.

We also have Trezise and Kaleb Smith as promising half-backs. Trezise and Brown the interceptor types and Smith more the running small. I don't see a huge need for Jacques, particularly given his lack of height for the role.
What has happened to Kaleb? I placed him in the top 10 in the WA list here on BF in his draft year but haven't heard much of him since, not they I get an opportunity to watch all AFL games as WAFL takes up my time.

I thought he had tremendous pace and line breaking evasive skills. I hope he makes it.

What has happened to Kaleb? I placed him in the top 10 in the WA list here on BF in his draft year but haven't heard much of him since, not they I get an opportunity to watch all AFL games as WAFL takes up my time.

I thought he had tremendous pace and line breaking evasive skills. I hope he makes it.
Yze made his parents skip a 50th birthday party flew them to Geelong on a freezing rainy night to watch him scratch his nuts on the pine for 2.5 hours 😂😂😂

Willie Rioli?
But yes we only have 1

He missed pretty much all of 2023 with a foot injury. Had a fantastic VFL season this year and got a few AFL games, even if some supporters had a cry about him sitting on the bench on debut like about 1000 players before him. He's quick, competitive, wins contests, breaks a line, kicks well. I really rate him.

Willie Rioli?
But yes we only have 1
Yes, Rioli, sorry. One. You need two more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back