Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Will GWS take Longer or Tomlinson at 7?

Will GWS let Wingard fall to port.

Reverse order for the top 10, remember? So you find out these earlier rather than later. :eek: The only suspense would be if they let one of Wingard, Longer or Tomlinson slip to 11 just to play silly buggers with the coverage. Either way you'll know where either Longer and/or Tomlinson went in the first four picks, and Wingard in the first five.

Reverse order for the top 10, remember? So you find out these earlier rather than later. :eek: The only suspense would be if they let one of Wingard, Longer or Tomlinson slip to 11 just to play silly buggers with the coverage. Either way you'll know where either Longer and/or Tomlinson went in the first four picks, and Wingard in the first five.

Still can't believe the AFL do it like this. Has totally ruined the suspense of the draft. I know they want to parade these kids but they could still do it the normal way and stop at 10 and get them on stage then!

Oh that and my team picking 1st at 33:thumbsdown:

Still can't believe the AFL do it like this. Has totally ruined the suspense of the draft. I know they want to parade these kids but they could still do it the normal way and stop at 10 and get them on stage then!

It's going to make the top 5 completely irrelevant. Once they announce Port Adelaide's pick 6 we'll know with almost 100% certainty who GWS have taken with their first 5 picks.

Just be happy with Shane Nelson, great talent

The reverse order makes it more intriguing for the laters picks in the top 10. I remember i couldnt wait when essendon picked up Melksham at 10, to know who it was.

We all know who the top 4 are going to be so really cant wait for the reverse order of 10 down to 5 should be interesting.

GWS would be mad not to take Longer at 5??? then take Tomlinson at 7. This would mean Port having a choice of Wingard or WHE, then Brisbane I know need a tall but would take either if there.

Like when he was in charge at the Lions, it all moved from "the future" to "Fev's pocket" in the blink of the eye, then from "Brennan/Clark" back into the available salary cap the next 2 years after that (after they left due to little/no cash available).

THE GUY IS A GENIUS !!!!!!!!!

Yep...Our vey own AFL scholar on EFT's and Contractual Skullyduggery....there have even been unfounded rumours that he's be able to fix tax hiccups involving financial losses on property sales with a click of his wrist/mouse...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have it on good authority That when demetriou says pick 18 kangaroos. The name Brandon Ellis will be read out

Yeah if he was there which is like no chance

Richmodn basically 99% to pick him at 15 according to Emma Q, if not there Fremantle have been interested in no other player more so than Ellis, he will go at 16 at the latest.

Yeah if he was there which is like no chance

Richmodn basically 99% to pick him at 15 according to Emma Q, if not there Fremantle have been interested in no other player more so than Ellis, he will go at 16 at the latest.

Of course, that doesn't stop North Melbourne still reading his name out!

The nasty part of me has always wanted to see a club (just not my club!) read out the name of a player already drafted, just to see the reactions of the room. My understanding of the rules is that if that happens, the club forfeits the pick. Anyone know if that is correct?

The nasty part of me has always wanted to see a club (just not my club!) read out the name of a player already drafted, just to see the reactions of the room. My understanding of the rules is that if that happens, the club forfeits the pick. Anyone know if that is correct?

That, it rains fire and the person who reads out the name head explodes.

The nasty part of me has always wanted to see Collingwood read out the name of a player already drafted, just to see the reactions of the room. My understanding of the rules is that if that happens, the club forfeits the pick. Anyone know if that is correct?

Edited for accuracy :)

Daniel Stewart was recruited from North Adelaide, facts are ... you know ... kinda important.
Facts are important and Daniel Stewart was recruited from North Adelaide where he played one year after five seasons in the Eastern Ranges Leauge in Victoria. The source may be correct after all Asgardian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back