Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we flew Sam Kerridge down to Melbourne and had a meeting with him last night. I have a feeling we are wanting to bring in some young leadership material, since we don't have much. Plus BM likes harder players.

Don't know if we really need an inside mid as much as an outside though. Actually, im sure we don't. But I have faith in the club! :p

Apparently we flew Sam Kerridge down to Melbourne and had a meeting with him last night. I have a feeling we are wanting to bring in some young leadership material, since we don't have much. Plus BM likes harder players.

Don't know if we really need an inside mid as much as an outside though. Actually, im sure we don't. But I have faith in the club! :p

He lives in Bendigo doesn't he?

Surely a car would of sufficed

He lives in Bendigo doesn't he?

Surely a car would of sufficed

I heard somewhere that he was in Mildura. It was a late meeting though, as in, scheduled late, so I guess they needed to get him there quick.

Mildura makes a bit more sense.

Would have to be at 17 if the Dogs wanted him.

Yeah, definitely won't be there at 39. Will be a bit of a Christian Howard selection if we take him.

Just read the draft preview in the HS and it looks like EVERYONE who might need a KPD, who doesn't have a top 15-20 pick, will be looking at Talia :eek::eek::eek: I mean they have linked him to Adelaide, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Geelong and St Kilda ................. It the classic "Team X needs a KPD, lets link them with Player Y" scenario ..........

Brett Anderson (Inside Footy bloke) - Lions to take Longer and Greene. Tigers to take Docherty if Adams not there

Emma Quayle "convinced" Richmond will take Ellis at 15

Jay Clark - Tigers to take Shane Kersten at 15

Cool, so we get Docherty, Ellis and Kersten at 15:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back