Official Team Thread Dragons FFC | Season 36 Team Thread | Congratulations to serial_thrilla, our Season 36 Ljp86 Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rounds 1-2 Posting Stats
Screenshot from 2023-08-20 09-56-36.png

Some extremely pleasing numbers to kick off the season, Dragons. As the first two rounds show, Dragon% engagement is a healthy 50% showing we're more than holding our own against active opposition. Best of all - We hit a nice 19 posters in R1, and then 21 in R2! Of course this was where we added Supersuns and Ligma to the list (technically they did post in our R1 thread, but weren't yet listed on the team).

Our rookies big_icky, King Tenz and Drizzy made a nice entry to the league, with especially big_icky hitting the ground running averaging 36 posts per match (PPM) so far.

Of the veterans, serial_thrilla once again decided double figures wasn't gonna be enough and is averaging a cool 160 PPM, with Strigoi right up in the 70s for post average, likewise DragoDelph sitting on a Bonz - tribute with a 69(.5) post average, before he went off the list for his league tour of the reserves. Ligma and Supersuns hit the ground running as well with a very healthy 50 and 43 posts respectively. All in all, contributions were very healthy across the board and it was also good to see BringBackTheAnchor back amongst it as well!

Anyway, we're nearly at the end of Round 3 so will soon enough be able to update this yet again, and I'm fairly sure the numbers are once again really good. S36 is the year of the Dragon resurgence. Go Drags!

View attachment 1779535

Some extremely pleasing numbers to kick off the season, Dragons. As the first two rounds show, Dragon% engagement is a healthy 50% showing we're more than holding our own against active opposition. Best of all - We hit a nice 19 posters in R1, and then 21 in R2! Of course this was where we added Supersuns and Ligma to the list (technically they did post in our R1 thread, but weren't yet listed on the team).

Our rookies big_icky, King Tenz and Drizzy made a nice entry to the league, with especially big_icky hitting the ground running averaging 36 posts per match (PPM) so far.

Of the veterans, serial_thrilla once again decided double figures wasn't gonna be enough and is averaging a cool 160 PPM, with Strigoi right up in the 70s for post average, likewise DragoDelph sitting on a Bonz - tribute with a 69(.5) post average, before he went off the list for his league tour of the reserves. Ligma and Supersuns hit the ground running as well with a very healthy 50 and 43 posts respectively. All in all, contributions were very healthy across the board and it was also good to see BringBackTheAnchor back amongst it as well!

Anyway, we're nearly at the end of Round 3 so will soon enough be able to update this yet again, and I'm fairly sure the numbers are once again really good. S36 is the year of the Dragon resurgence. Go Drags!
1692508212009.png

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Are you going to share with us?
I just looked up ‘tie’. That was the brightest one I saw.
I posted that because I didn't understand what you meant by the tie photo, so I assumed it was some symbolic thing and googled it. 😂
It's meant to mean optimism and working closely with your colleagues though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rounds 3-4 Posting Stats
Rounds 3-4 Posting Stats

Screenshot from 2023-09-03 14-03-36.png

Some very nice stats posting-wise, as we look at the latest results as of Rounds 3 and 4 (with Round 5 soon to wrap up).

serial_thrilla once again tops the total post count, courtesy of his Round 2 blitz. Greenery and myself continue the weird trend of keeping very close posting numbers to each other, although I fell slightly back in Round 4. The biggest jump the last fortnight would have to be King Tenz, who through the first couple of rounds highest posting count was 18. Well, he got pretty cozy with the Wonders somehow and it unlocked something, because he had a mammoth 170 posts in that Round 3 thread with the West Coast mob and followed up with a superb 78 the next week.

Ligma and Supersuns continued their nice form as new Dragons while the rookies in big_icky and Drizzy kept engaged, and also pleasingly, we saw the return of Ge3ks!

Most pleasingly though, and it's always worth re-iterating for the newcomers, is the engagement across the board. Just showing up and contributing to match threads, regardless of post count, is the most valued thing. And we have more active than inactives and that's always a sign of a healthy club. On that note, the last two rounds saw us hit 18 and 20 posters contributing respectively, with our match thread % over half each time (53 and 57% respectively). Great stuff!

Keep it up everyone, and hell, if we manage to get the likes of A Swallow, Ashman OG, Matt_352, Mooresome, Lbaddie29, Stoods and VandoHawk popping in, we'll have engagement numbers like rarely seen before. Go Dragons!

Rounds 3-4 Posting Stats

View attachment 1793052

Some very nice stats posting-wise, as we look at the latest results as of Rounds 3 and 4 (with Round 5 soon to wrap up).

serial_thrilla once again tops the total post count, courtesy of his Round 2 blitz. Greenery and myself continue the weird trend of keeping very close posting numbers to each other, although I fell slightly back in Round 4. The biggest jump the last fortnight would have to be King Tenz, who through the first couple of rounds highest posting count was 18. Well, he got pretty cozy with the Wonders somehow and it unlocked something, because he had a mammoth 170 posts in that Round 3 thread with the West Coast mob and followed up with a superb 78 the next week.

Ligma and Supersuns continued their nice form as new Dragons while the rookies in big_icky and Drizzy kept engaged, and also pleasingly, we saw the return of Ge3ks!

Most pleasingly though, and it's always worth re-iterating for the newcomers, is the engagement across the board. Just showing up and contributing to match threads, regardless of post count, is the most valued thing. And we have more active than inactives and that's always a sign of a healthy club. On that note, the last two rounds saw us hit 18 and 20 posters contributing respectively, with our match thread % over half each time (53 and 57% respectively). Great stuff!

Keep it up everyone, and hell, if we manage to get the likes of A Swallow, Ashman OG, Matt_352, Mooresome, Lbaddie29, Stoods and VandoHawk popping in, we'll have engagement numbers like rarely seen before. Go Dragons!
Lbaddie29 has posted more in Wonders threads than Dragons threads this season!'😂

Very nice.
The biggest jump the last fortnight would have to be @King Tenz, who through the first couple of rounds highest posting count was 18. Well, he got pretty cozy with the Wonders somehow and it unlocked something, because he had a mammoth 170 posts in that Round 3 thread with the West Coast mob and followed up with a superb 78 the next week.
Spent 2 rounds trying to figure the place out. It's weird at first because you guys all have these like inside jokes between clubs that I still barely understand.

I get it now though. Just post whatever you want, it's a free for all really. It's all a bit of fun in the end.

Very nice.

Spent 2 rounds trying to figure the place out. It's weird at first because you guys all have these like inside jokes between clubs that I still barely understand.

I get it now though. Just post whatever you want, it's a free for all really. It's all a bit of fun in the end.
I’m still trying to figure things out. But yeah…just go for it and have a laugh. 🥰🐲💚

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Dragons FFC | Season 36 Team Thread | Congratulations to serial_thrilla, our Season 36 Ljp86 Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back